Part one❤️

Baekhyun POV
I woke up from the sun light shining through my curtains which also caused my to whine from the brightness.After a while I finally got up from my baby pink and blue bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to fix me some breakfast which was always Strawberry pancakes.

"Hey Ozmo.."I said looking down at my pet kitten who was brushing up against my leg causing me to smile and pick him up."Are you hungry?"I asked as he meowed so I went to the pantry to get his food before setting him down and feeling up his food bowl as he ate and I went back to fixing my pancakes.

After my pancakes were finished I placed them on a plate before grabbing some whipped cream and strawberries and putting them on it before I set the plate down on the table and began to eat.When i was finished I placed the dirty dish in the sink then walking up to my room to get dressed."I'm gonna be visiting my family so I should wear something nice.."I said going through my closet.

In the end I ended up wearing some light denim jeans with a white sweater and some white converse before walking into my bathroom and applying my eyeliner which I had to make perfect or else I would freak out.

When I was completely finished getting ready I fixed my bed then went downstairs to grab my phone and car keys before walking out to my car.When I reached outside their was a Uhaul truck outside of a house beside mine,moving furniture into the house."I'll have to meet the new neighbor when I get back."I said starting my car and driving out of my driveway.

After 45 minutes I pulled up to my mom and dads house before getting out and walking in which I was immediately hugged by my twin sister Baekhee."Hey little sis."Baekbeom said as I pouted.

Yes I wear girl clothes and I act like a girl but I don't really like being called a girl though ever since I was a baby Mom,Dad,Baekbeom,and almost everyone in our family called me there little girl or a girl so I'm used to it though it is a little weird cause I'm a boy.

"Oh..hey Tomen."I sighed walking into the kitchen.Tomen is Baekhees Japanese boyfriend but I don't really like him to be honest."Hey mom and dad."I smiled hugging them which they immediately hugged back."How are you Baekie?"Mom asked."Good."I smiled.

"Baekbeom is Sophie here?"I asked."Yeah she's still in our room though."he replied as I nodded.Sophie was Baekbeomd fiancé and his daughter Yuri's mom."Baek!"Sophie yelled running downstairs while carrying Yuri."Hey Sophie.Hi Yuri."I smiled while tickling her causing her to giggle.

"I forgot to say but some one of my good friends family is coming over."Mom said."Baek they have a son that's close to your age."Dad said."How old and what's his name I asked sitting ontop of the island."I think he's 21 and I'm pretty sure he's name is Park ChanYeol."She said as I nodded."He's the same age as me."Tomen smirked as he all looked at him and Baekhee smacked his head.

"Stop being gay!You have a girlfriend right here!Plus I've seen what he looks like and I think Baek while love him."Baekhee said as I sighed."I don't think I want a realationship after Daehyun."I sighed."That was two years ago you can get over it."Mom and Dad said.

Daehyun was my boyfriend from 7th grade to 11th grade and we broke up after I caught him cheating on me with this guy named Taehyung and also a girl named Hyuna which made me mad.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door so mom stopped what she was doing and wiped her hands in her apron and walked over to the door and opened it.