Part eight❤️

It was now 6:54 PM and Kyungsoo and Luhan decided to invite me and ChanYeol with them to dinner with there boyfriends."Channie get up!"I whined while trying to pull ChanYeol out of bed so he could get dressed."Why?I'm comfortable where I am right now."He said while looking at me smirking before he pulled me down on top of him causing me to gasp and blush madly.

"Ch-Channie."I whined while pushing at his chest but that just made him chuckle and me frown."Come on Channie, Kyungie and Lu wants to meet us somewhere with there boyfriends and I don't want to be lateee."I whined again.

Chanyeol groaned and sat up while gently putting me back on the floor.

"Fine,but you owe me something." He smirked standing up as I tilted my head confused." Like what?" I asked." You'll see Baekhyunie."He chuckled while going to get dressed leaving a confused me standing at the edge of the bed.

The car ride to the restaurant was a bit weird..well Chan was acting weird.

He was constantly looking at me and smirking,rubbing my thigh,or rubbing my crotch which made me feel very weird.When we pulled up I jumped out of the car and ran over to Kyungsoo and Luhan who were waiting for us by the door.

"I'm so sorry we were almost late!!!Chan was being a brat and didn't wanna get ready." I huffed wils placing my hands on my knees and breathing heavily. "Dang that felt like a long run." I panted.

"Awww I'll help you puppy." Chanyeol said while swooping me up into his arms. "YAHH!!! I can walk myself!" I exclaimed while squirming around.

"Stop it puppy or ill punish you."He said in a deep voice. " Oooooo..Baekie gonna get punished." Luhan and Kyungsoo laughed.

"Punished?" I asked. "But I'm 19 I'm too old for punishments." "Oh trust me you'll like this one." Chanyeol grinned.

Once we got seated and calmed down,Kyungsoo and Luhan introduced us to there boyfriends Kai and Sehun.

Kai being with Kyungsoo
And Sehun being with Luhan

"Aw Baekhyun you're so cute." Sehun cooed while looking at me as I started blushing. "Th-Thank you." I blushed as I noticed Chanyeol growling at me.

The night went by pretty good other than the fact when Luhan wasn't paying attention Sehun started flirting with me and that made Chanyeol pissed off so he would pull me closer to me but I tried to just encourage Chan he was being nice.

"I gotta use the bathroom." I stood up and excused myself to the bathrooms.Once I was in their I put myself in one of the stalls and sat down on the toilet while looking at my crotch are which had a small bulge coming through my skirt.

"Wh-What the heck is this?!" I questioned myself confusingly as I started poking it which made me let out a small squeak.

That felt weird.......

I pulled my skirt down with my panties and looking at my dick which was standing straight up.

Wh-What's happening to me?!

Just then I heard someone coming into the bathroom which made me just freeze and stare at the door.

"Back you okay?" I heard Chan ask. "Yes Channie I'm fine." I replied a little shakily. "Bake you sure?" He asked again comin closer to the stall door I was in..which also made me realize I had forgotten to lock the door.