Part four❤️

We pulled away a few minutes later to breath and I looked at him panting with lidded eyes before realizing we just kissed."Ah!Rape!"I yelled pushing him away from me."No..I'm not gonna rape you Baekhyun."He said moving my hair away from my face."How do I know?"I asked."Just trust me..now do you still want to learn what sex is?"He said."N-No."I replied shaking my head as he sighed.

"Okay..I won't push you."He said walking away from me."Where are you going?"I asked walking up to him."I need to go home and fix something for dinner."He replied."Stay here and I'll cook."I smiled."Okay."He smiled as we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

When we reached the kitchen I opened the fridge and bent down a little to see what was inside better."Whay would you like ChanYeol?"I asked."These."He said groping my butt causing my jump in surprise and turn around quickly to look at him."Wh-Why did you do-do th-that?"I stuttered out while blushing and covering my behind as he chuckled.

"Because I would like to eat you for dinner."He smirked licking his lips as I gasped."S-So you're a can-cannibal?"I asked as he just looked at me."No I'm not a cannibal."He sighed."Then why do you want to eat me?"I asked."Just forget I said that okay Baek?"He said as I nodded and turned around to grab the sausage and shrimp before closing the fridge door and setting them on the counter as well as getting some peppers,onions,zucchini,and carrots.

"What are you gonna cook?"He asked standing beside me as I turned the stove on."Stir fry."I smiled bending over again to grab a pan as I heard heavy breathing from ChanYeol so one I grabbed the pan I turned around to look at him."Are you okay?Your breathing heavy and you're sweating?"I asked standing up and placing the pan on the stove.

"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine..just wh-where's your bath-bathroom?"He asked."Around the corner."I replied as he nodded and quickly ran to the bathroom as I just continued fixing dinner.