Part fourteen❤️

Baekhyun POV

I quickly ran home feeling so embarrassed and ashamed of what I just said.

Oh what if I messed everything up that me and chanyeol had.

I mean I don't even know what we were.

Friends , Best Friends , Boyfriends , Idk!

all I know is that I'm pretty sure I just messed up our relationship, and he'll probably never want to hang or even talk to me ever again!

phew... calm down Baekhyun
you're just being dramatic
or are you
IDK ANYMORE!

I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom and threw myself on my bed , face planting right into my pillows.

I groaned.

My mother walked in slowly and sat at the end of my bed.

"Uhm... Baek sweetie are you alright?" She asked soothingly while rubbing my back.

I huffed and turned my head around.

"Yes mom I'm fine." I smiled. "Just a little annoyed and sleepy is all." She nodded and the patted my back.

"Alright honey ..." she got up. "You just looked really upset or frustrated when you came home and then you quickly ran up here I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She replied.

I nodded. "I'm fine mom." I reassured her , as she nodded slowly and then left my room.

I just wanted to scream into my pillows and lash out at myself but I kept calm and I kept my cool.

I decided to take a small nap to hopefully get myself back together.