Part three❤️

"Is your mom Park Jiwon and is your sister Park Yoora?"I asked as we sat down on the couch."Yeah...how do you know?"He asked sitting back."My family was having a dinner today and my mom invited your family over as well."I said looking down."Oh yeah!I was suppose to come but I was busy moving."He said as I nodded still looking down.

"Are you wearing girl clothing?"He asked as I blushed but slowly nodded."Aww..so cute."He said as I looked at him."You're not creeped out that I wear girls clothes?"I asked as he smiled."No..I don't it very cute and I've been looking for a boy that cross dresses."He said still smiling as I also smiled."And you're so so cute.."He said staring at me as I blushed again.

Just then my best friends Kyungsoo and Luhan walked in."Sup bitch!"Kyungsoo said walking into the living room."Who.The.Fuck.Is.He?"Kyungsoo and Luhan asked pointing at ChanYeol."Oh he's my new neighbor."I smiled."Are you single?"Soo asked as he nodded."So am I.."He said sitting ontop of the couch as I hit him and he fell off.

"The hell?"He questioned."You have a boyfriend you liar!It would be ashame if Daehyun found out.."I said as he rolled his eyes."And before you also say something Luhan you have Sehun ."I said as he pouted."And you're the only single on so you two should get married and have sex!"Kyungsoo yelled."I don't know what sex is!"I said as they all three looked at each other.

"Y-You do-don't know what sex is?"ChanYeol said choking on air as I nodded and poured."Am I suppose to?"I asked looking at everyone."Yes Baek you're nineteen years old!"Luhan exclaimed."I don't know what it is and I would like to keep it that way cause it sound scary."I said crossing my arms."It's actually really nice."They all three said.

"Do you know what a dildo is?"ChanYeol asked."No."What about a vibrator?""Nope.""A whip?""No.""A ball gag?""No ChanYeol.""What about a cock ring?""Yes!Its a ring you put on your chickens!"I replied as they all smacked themselves."If you're this innocent then that just makes you even more cute."ChanYeol said."He's innocent all right.You should see his bedroom."Luhan said."Shut up!"I said.

"We have to go now..Daehyun and Sehun are taking us out."They both said going to the door."Okay bye!Be safe!"I said as they walked out."Would you like to find out what sex is?"ChanYeol smirked."Is this sex Ed or something?"I asked crossing my arms again."If you want it to."He said getting closer to me.

"I don't really mind..as long as you don't teach me with yourself or me."I said as he sighed."Well then where's your room?"He asked as I quicker my eyebrow at him."It's uh..upstairs."I replied getting up as he followed me.When we entered my room he turned around and shut and locked the door but I didn't think nothing much of it.

"Are you gonna teach me or not?"I asked looking at him."Your room is so cute..just like you."He smiled looking at me as I blushed and played with the sleeves of my sweater."I just want to ravish you Baekhyun..I don't care if we just met."He said walking closer to me till his face was inches away from mine and I was backed up to a wall."Wh-What do y-you mean?"I stuttered out."I'll show you Baekie."He said kissing me passionately which surprised me but I nothenless kissed him back while wrapping my arms around his neck.