Part ten❤️

The way Channie is making me feel is like nothing I've never felt before...

"Ch-Channie m-more~!" I pleaded whike continuing to thrust my hips into his hand.

Soon Chanyeol stopped with a hum and pulled away. "Lift your legs up Baekie." He instructed.

I did as I was told and lifted both of my legs up,holding onto my thighs although I was confused about what he was doing.

"Suck."He said whole bringing his middle and index finger to my mouth.

I was even more confused now but did as I was told and slowly brought his fingers into my mouth sucking them slightly while looking at him.

After a few minutes his pulled his fingers out of my mouth and dropped back down on his knees again looking at my butt before looking back up at me smirking.

"Wh-What are you doing Channie...?" I asked. "You wanted more baby..so I'm giving you more babe." He grinned while rubbing his fingers against my hold making me gasp.

"Wh-What the—" He quickly stopped my sentence by quickly shoving a finger inside me and kissing me deeply.

I moaned unexpectedly but quickly kissed him back.

Is it wrong to enjoy this...?
What even is he doing to me to make me feel this good....?
I just hope he doesn't stop.

After a few moments I pulled away from the kiss breathing hard and making small whimpers of pleasure.

"Ch-Channie..this feels so so good!!! Please don't stop." I moaned out while gripping his arm. "I don't have any plans on stopping baby boy." He smiles while leaning down and licking my nippple.

I blushed at the nickname and let all the pleasure I was receiving take over my body.

He soon added 2 more fingers in me making a total of 3 fingers which hurt a little but my body was feeling too much pleasure I soon just forgot about it.

"Ch-Channie..I-I feel like I'm about to pee...what's happening?!" I questioned quickly while feeling a strange knot form in my stomach.

"Don't freak out baby you're about to cum." "What's cum..?!" I moaned out as his fingers were quickly plunging into me fast and hard.

"Let the knot loose and you'll see." He smirked. I quickly couldn't hold the knot back and let it go.

I watched as a stream of a weird white substance squirted out of my tip and covering my entire lower body.

He slowly removed his fingers as I was breathing very heavily after what just happened.

Wh-What was that......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can someone help me out?
I need someone who can make cover photos to make one for me.
So if you know someone or you are someone who likes making good quality cover photos please message me ^^ thank you.