Part two❤️

"Hello Jiwon!"My mom exclaimed as I walked over to her and stood beside her to see two women and one guy."Is this Baekhyun?"Jiwon asked as I nodded and she smiled."I'm so sorry  ChanYeol couldn't come he's moving today so he's really busy."She said as I nodded."But this is my daughter Yoora and my husband Jenson."She said."Well come on in."Mom said as they walked in.

"Mmm..what are you cooking?"Jiwon asked as mom chuckled."We're cooking rice,shrimp,steak,Koran BBQ,Gimbap,Black bean noodles,and chicken."She said as almost all of our eyes widened."I'm gonna be fat by the time I leave."She said jokingly as they walked into the kitchen and I walked into the living room and watched the tv.

"Hi Baekhyun."Yoora smiled while sitting down beside me."Hi."I smiled."I'm not trying to be mean but are you a boy or a girl?"She asked as I blushed and looked down."I'm a boy but you might as well call me a girl."I replied as she nodded."You look just like my brothers type!You two should definitely meet."She said as I nodded."I don't know if I'm ready to be in another realationship cause my last boyfriend cheated on me with two people..and I don't care if it was two years ago."I said as she nodded.

"But i mean there is always me."Tomen said walking in as well as Baekhee who hit him."IM RIGHT HERE TOMEN!"She yelled causing me and Yoora to laugh."I don't think you're ChanYeols type."Yoora said as Tomen huffed."I don't care that you're bisexual but you're the one who decided to have a girlfriend and I told you that while we're dating you cannot be gay but you don't listen."Baekhee said sitting down beside me.

"Are you two twins?"Yoora asked as we nodded."ChanYeol can you hold Yuri while I help your mom cook dinner?"Sophie asked standing infront of me as I nodded and reached infront of her to grab Yuri."Thank you."She said walking back into the kitchen.

"Hi Yuri."I smiled as she smiled back."You're so cute."I said squishing her cheeks."You're her uncle not grandmother."Baekhee said as I looked at her."So?Dont mean I can't squish her chubby little cheeks."I said hugging her as Baekhee rolled her eyes.

"Tomen we should have a kid.."She said as immediately looked at her."You're nineteen years old no way you're having a kid."I said waving my hand as she rolled her eyes."And you're nineteen and don't even know what sex or sex toys are."She said."What's sex and sex toys?"I asked looking at everyone in the room s they smacked themselves.

"You really are innocent aren't you?"Baekhee said with a sigh."How did he make it through Sex Ed in high school?"Yoora asked."He didn't..he failed."Baekhee replied as I looked at Yoora and nodded."Why are you guys talking about sex near Yuri?"Baekbeom said walking in."They're saying how I'm innocent cause I don't know what sex is."I pouted.

"But I know what it is!"I exclaimed."What is it Baek then?"Baekbeom asked as I blushed."When you're pregnant."I said as everyone laughed."Baek that's just called pregnancy not sex!"Baekhee said."Whatever!If all you guys are gonna do is talk about my innocence then I'm leaving."I said getting up and giving Yuri back to Baebeom.

"Mom!Dad!I'm leaving I'm not feeling well."I said opening the door."Oh..okay I hope you get to feeling better sweeetie!"They said as I walked out and went to my car and drove home.When I arrived home I got out and opened my door before walking in with a sigh as I went upstairs to my room to change into some cute blue shorts but kept my sweater on."Now what to do.."I said sitting down on my couch.

I started getting into thoughts but came back to reality when my doorbell rang so I got up and answered the door thinking it would be Baekhee or one of my family members but to my surprise a tall man handsome man with cute ears was standing there.

"He-Hello.."I blushed as the man smiled."Hi I'm Park ChanYeol and I'm your new neighbor."He said still smiling..then I remembered that Jiwon said she had a son named Park ChanYeol but couldn't arrive cause he was moving.

"O-Oh....nice to me-meet you Chan-ChanYeol I'm-I'm Byun Baek-Baekhyun.."I stuttered again."Would you like to come in?"I asked looking at him as he nodded and walked in."Would y-you like any tea or anything?"I asked putting my arms behind my back and looking down."No thank you Baekhyun."He smiled again as I nodded.