Part six❤️

"Ch-ChanYeol?"I panted looking at him as he pulled away from my neck and looked at me smiling."You're so cute Baek."He said as I blushed and whined while hitting his chest as he chuckled.

"C-Can we stop?"I asked looking at him as he looked at me with concern.

"Why?"He asked sitting me on his lap as blushed."Be-Because I think this is wrong."I replied as he rubbed the lower part of my back.

"Why?"He asked kissing my neck while I whined and hid my face in his neck."Be-Because..we just met."I said looking at him with small tears in my eye as he sighed and nodded.

"Another time."He said hugging me as I nodded and hugged him back."But you're hard and I'm hard."He said thrusting his hips up making whimper and blush a deep red.

He kept continuing his actions still making me let out some lees noises.

"Wh-What does being ha-hard mean?"I asked panting."Being hard means your dick gets excited and wants be touched."He replied grouping my private area in his hand making me gasp.

"Do-Don't do that!"I exclaimed while pulling my sweater down a little as he chuckled."It felt good didn't it?"He asked as I blushed redder if I could before looking down and slowly nodding."Then I want to continue cause I want to keep making you feel good."He said pinning me to the bed making me a bit scared.

"Do-Don't hurt me Ch-ChanYeolie."I said."I wouldn't even think about hurting you."He said kissing me as I kissed him back.

I trusted ChanYeol even though I just met him.

Soon the kiss turned more heated and it felt like we had been kissing for ages but it was just a few minutes.I was the first to pull away,panting from the lack of oxygen.

"Fuck you're so sexy Baekhyun."He said crawling in between my legs making me whine and blush trying to hide my face."Don't hide your cute face."He smiled moving his hands away.