Part eleven❤️

We cleaned ourselves up quickly from what happened earlier,me still being a blushing and being an embarrassed mess.

"You good Baekie?" Chanyeol smirked while wrapping his arms around me. "Shut up Park Chanyeol." I pouted while walking out of the bathroom to quickly get back to the table where the other boys and our food were waiting.

"What took you guys so long?" Luhan smirked as me and Chanyeol sat down.

"N-Nothing.."I blushed and started to quickly eat.

After everyone was done eating the waitress came over to our table to give us our tickets,but she kept looking at Chanyeol like he was a meal (pfft which I agree as well) but Chanyeol is mine and she can fight me.

I looked at Chanyeol and he was smiling while talking to the waitress and she kept pushing her arms against her chest making her cleavage show more.

I grabbed onto Chanyeols arm and pulled him closer to me while glaring up at her.

I gulped and looked at Chanyeol remembering what he kept telling me to call him

"Daddy..can we leave now I'm sure the rest wanna leave too~"

Both Chanyeol and the waitress looked at me.

Chanyeol with shock

And her with envy.

"U-Uh sure."

He stood up as well as me and the rest of the group and they all seemed just as shocked as Chan.

Once we paid and walked back to our cars everyone just stared at me.

"What?" I asked tilting my head.

"You..you called Chanyeol daddy—you're too innocent though." Sehun said and everyone nodded but Chanyeol who was smirking.

"B-Because he told me to call him that.."I blushed. "I don't know what it means." They all just sighed.

"Chanyeol don't ruin the poor boy" Kyungsoo said."I'll try."He grinned and Kyung smacked his arm."Ow!!""I mean if Park."

Unknown POV
I had walked into the restaurant hoping to have some time to myself after being busy with work. After I was seated I looked up to see a group of people walking in and one of the short ones caught my attention.

After looking at him for some time I couldn't believe it.

Is that Baekhyun...Byun Baekhyun

I gasped.

It can't be...oh my..he looks even more beautiful than he did 3 years ago

I can't ruin my chance now..I want him..I need him..