was

ACT I.

quickly, oh i love
just how you make
my heart race.

JUNGKOOK.

i found myself standing there and staring at the girl as she struggle to fix her broken slippers.

what am i even doing here?

oh right, it's because of the deal yoongi hyung just made.

"and you even agreed to that deal?" a voice from the back of my mind said.

the reason why i agreed to this deal was because of money and at the same time i wanted to have fun. nothing else more.

just by looking at that girl, i could see yoongi hyung praising me and giving me a hundred bucks already.

oh well, here goes nothing.

"hey" i said as i came to her.

she looked up at me for a while then turned her gaze back to her broken slippers.

"what's your name?" i asked but she just ignored me. she was still focused on fixing her slippers.

you think i would want speaking to you too? tch, if it wasn't for the deal then i'd be ignoring you as well.

how i wish i could say that to this girl in front of me. but no way, it would be game over immediately if i do that.

"uhm, perhaps i could help you with your slippers." she then finally looked at me and handed me her slippers.

i stared at these dirty, old, rotten pair of slippers in disgust. they look like they have been used to walk around the world.

it's impossible to fix these.

"i'll just get you a new pair of slippers." i said as i threw the slippers aside.

for the first time, she smiled. her smile looked like sunshines and flowers and butterflies and everything nice, despite how filthy she is at the moment.

and it oddly made the thing in my chest race hard.

"in one condition." i continued.

"you will be staying with me in my house as my girlfriend. alright?"