it

JUNGKOOK.

as soon as chaeyoung took me upstairs, she led me to a room and made me sit beside her on a bed.

it felt a lot better in here since the loud music from downstairs couldn't be heard.

"so, what were you going to tell me?" she asked.

"i wanted to apologize." i started. "i'm sorry for being oblivious about your feelings, and i'm sorry if  i couldn't love you back the way you love me."

i felt her scoot near me and wrap her arms around me.

"i love you, jungkook. i love you so much." chaeyoung said as she hugged me tightly.

"i love you too chaeyoung—"

"as my best friend. you know there's already someone special in my heart, and that girl is lisa." i gently pushed her away from me.

the room was dark, but i could still see her face. a tear escaped from her eye as she uttered her next words.

"why does it have to be her? i'm prettier and skinnier than her. i spent more time with you than she did. why couldn't it be me instead?" she said as her voice cracked.

"chae—"

"i just regret inviting you here. get the hell out of my house before i cause a scene." she said before leaving the room.

oh great.

3RD PERSON.

lisa didn't know what to do the moment she heard the boy she loves confess to someone else. she felt like her heart was broken to a thousand pieces and felt betrayed. she just wanted to disappear instantly from this world.

she started to walk away as soon as she felt tears forming on her eyes. yoongi was shouting her name while she was trying to get out of the crowd, but she didn't even bother looking. she just wanted to run away and never come back again.

she took off, not knowing where to go. she just let herself cry while letting her feet take her wherever.

she felt like she made a total fool of herself. she already knew from the start that falling in love with jeon jungkook is dangerous, but she couldn't help it, she let her heart win over her mind.

rain started to drizzle, until it poured hard, but lisa didn't seem to care. she continued to run away even though she was already soaked.

engines zoomed through the streets as lights went from red to green. the blonde girl ceaselessly ran and remained preoccupied in her own thoughts, until a bright spotlight lighted on her along with the prolonged loud sound of a horn.

and then there she was found, unconsciously lying on the ground.

JUNGKOOK.

"any updates?" i asked yoongi hyung, eager to hear the one answer i wanted to for a month now.

"i'm sorry." then again, i wasn't able to get the answer i wanted.

it has been one month since chaeyoung's party,

and it has been one month since i lost the girl i love.

she didn't return home after that night. my friends helped me in finding her, including chaeng. she said she felt guilty so she decided to help me.