yet

JUNGKOOK.

i'm ruined...

after what had happened yesterday, i don't know if she'll ever forgive me.

i wanted to talk to her on our way home yesterday but she was asleep.

if she really was sleeping.

once we got home, i tried to talk to her but she rushed her way upstairs to her bedroom. after that, i called her out for dinner but when i went inside, she was already sleeping.

she's ignoring me. she really is.

the same thing happened today. during breakfast, we didn't eat together because the maids said she woke up early and ate earlier. she even locked herself in her room. whenever i ask her to talk with me, she doesn't respond.

and i'm starting to worry. what if something has actually happened to her?

"lisa, please, can we talk?" i begged, knocking on her door, hoping that she'll open it.

"i'm sorry, okay? i'm really sorry for what happened yesterday." i sighed.

after a few knocks, i still haven't heard a response, which made me even more nervous.

"fuck, please open the door." i whispered.

i suddenly stopped and literally face-palmed after remembering that i have the key.

"dumbass." i cursed at myself.

i rushed to the storage room to get the key and successfully unlocked lisa's room.

she was curled up in her bed with her blankets. i frowned. is she really trying to sleep all day to ignore me?

"lisa, i—" i froze when i saw her shivering once i removed her blanket. "what happened?!"

"jungk-kook, i-i feel c-cold." she said weakly.

i placed my palm on her forehead but not for long because it was burning hot.

"shit." i immediately pulled up the blankets up to her shoulders and ran downstairs to get medicine. i also asked the maids to cook porridge for her.

i returned with medicines and a cold towel to place on top of her forehead.

"argh! this wouldn't have happened if i got the keys earlier." i groaned.

"d-don't blame yourself." she said with her eyes closed. "it was my fault since i was the one who locked myself. i'm sorry."

i stared at her, her lips had turned pale and she looked really weak. she could hardly even open her mouth to talk.

i let out a sigh before telling her what i've been wanting to say since yesterday. "i'm sorry lisa... i'm sorry for what happened. i don't know what chaeyoung told you but whatever that is, i hope you won't believe her because i truly love you."

oh wow, i actually said i love you. way to go, jungkook.

"i don't know what made me become in love like this, but all i know is that i really do love you and i don't know if i'd still be able to live without you." i continued.

and there i finally realized that i was actually already addicted to her.

she is my first love, and she will be my last.

she slowly opened her eyes and her big brown orbs stared at me whilst she showcased a weak but sweet smile.

i smiled and took her hand. "i will never leave you. just promise me you will never leave me too." i said.

i kissed the back of her hand as her doll eyes turned even bigger and she hid her face under the sheets.

it's cute that she could still manage to blush even though she's already very weak.

"w-why did you do that?" she said with a fuzzy voice due to the blankets.

"did what?" i asked, pretending to be oblivious.

"t-the thing you did a while ago..." she answered.

"oh, this?" i said as i kissed her hand once again.

"ah!" she screamed, taking her hand back immediately.

cute.