knew

i apologize because this is more of a filler chapter since i've been experiencing writer's block these days :((((

LISA.

"yunhyeongie, you're really going to work again today?" i pouted as i fixed my husband's necktie.

"yes lisa. you know i have to go to work everyday since i'll be handling the company soon." he answered and cupped my face.

"it's so boring here in the house. can't you take a day-off just this once?" i pleaded with my puppy eyes, hoping i'll be able to convince him.

"alright! don't worry, i'll take you to the movies tomorrow." he said as he pinched my cheeks.

"really?!" my eyes lit up as he enthusiastically nodded. "you're the best!" i gave him a thumbs up whilst he grinned widely.

"i need to go now. i'll see you later okay?" he bid goodbye and gave me a hug before leaving.

"what do i do now?" i thought as soon as i hear yunhyeong's car zoom out of vicinity.

i opened the cabinet underneath the humungous flat screen tv and browsed the row of dvds.

what should i watch for today?

"should i watch a romantic, horror, drama, or action film?"

i don't want my eyes swollen over a dramatic movie and i obviously don't want to look bitter for an hour or two in a romantic movie.

i also don't want to hallucinate and imagine creepy things so a horror movie is a no no.

and i have already watched all the action movies yunhyeong has here.

i swear to god, this is one of the hardest choices in my life.

"sailor moon it is." i said before inserting the disc and plopping myself on the couch.

as i was watching, i couldn't help but think of jungkook. he suddenly pops in my mind out of nowhere.

to be honest, i still love him, but it really couldn't be helped if he's already in love with someone else. i know shouldn't be pushing myself in between them.

i knew from the very start that everything was just a dare. i mean, hello, i'm not deaf and jungkook and his friend spoke loudly that time that they were practically shouting.

the thing is, i pretended not to know and entertained him when he went to me, thinking that i wouldn't actually fall for him hard.

but heck, it was too late before i realized i already did.

one more reason why i agreed to marry yunhyeong because i was hoping that he could help me get over jungkook.

i tried to focus on the anime before i'd start reminiscing and getting all emotional again, but i failed.

"shit who knew sailor moon would be as dramatic as hell." i said as i wiped my tears.