was

LISA.

i slowly opened my eyes, expecting to be greeted by the familiar white walls and the sunlight from the windows passing through the white curtains.

but it was not those that greeted me, instead, it was some muscular man's bare chest, and the sweet scent of chocolates.

is this what they mean when they say breakfast in bed?

wait— what?!

A NAKED MAN IS IN MY BEDROOM???

heart racing fast, i slowly peeped inside the blanket hoping only for one thing.

i then knew that i'm screwed the moment i see no single piece of fabric under the thick blanket this man and i are sharing.

events from last night suddenly rushed through my mind like it was a morning coffee enough to wake my whole system up.

and probably heat my whole face up.

i covered my face to prevent myself from going real crazy and shouting profanities.

when i thought i have recovered, i slowly removed his heavy arm wrapping around my arms and my back, not wanting to wake this devil up.

and just when i thought i'll be able to get up, he pulled me closer and tightened his embrace.

"please stay."

those two words enough made me real weak like a pitiful girl hypnotized from this husky, addicting voice of his.

hearing how fast my heart race and seeing this situation i am in right now, i can't help but feel frustrated, angry, and sad all at the same time.

with all these thoughts and emotions rushing in me, my heart started feeling all heavy while i struggle to breathe.

i then started to feel nauseous as i feel tears welling from my eyes.

"lisa? h-hey what's happening? why are you crying?" worry was evident in his tone as he held my face up, his blurry face now in my vision.

"i-i... i... m-my heart... it... it h-hurts so b-bad..." i barely managed to say as i take deep breaths in between.

"i-i'm sorry you had to feel this way... it's all my fault." he said as his thumb wiped my cheek.

"hush now, princess. from now on, everything's going to be okay." he continued as i felt him pat my back and kiss my forehead.

head buried in his bare chest and muscular arms around me, we stayed in that position until i was able to calm down.

during those 5 minutes we shared, only two things remained in my mind:

one, he smelled of chocolates.

and two, he was also crying.

i felt something cold on my head. at first i thought it was nothing, until i hear his sobbing and how he sniffed his nose and realized they were tears.

why was he crying? was he crying because he felt sorry and pitied me? or because he missed me? or is it because he also still loves me?

i shook my head for thinking such things. how could i think that he still loves me when he clearly loves someone else?

it's obviously only because he felt sorry for last night. that's it.

with that thought in mind, i suddenly felt sadness and rage and absentmindedly pushed him away as i quickly got up with the blanket around me.

"you should get going." i sternly said, turning my back on him.

i don't think i can afford to face him with the humiliation due to the the events earlier and last evening.

"lisa..."

"don't, jungkook... please. don't make me drag you outside"

"lisa i—"

"just get the fuck ou- AHH!" i covered my eyes when i turned to see a naked jungkook. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR CLOTHES??"

"well, that's what i was trying to say a while ago. you were stepping on my clothes."

confused, i looked down to see his clothes lying crumpled on the floor.

"oh my god i'm so sorry!" i felt my ears heat up as i threw his clothes to him and did my best not to look at his fucking naked body.

"what are you laughing at???" i asked when i heard him chuckle across the room.

"nothing, i just thought you looked really cute."

"what—?"

"we should do this again, babe. i'd like to see again how hot you were last night."

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!"