herself

LISA.

"tickets for two please." yunhyeong told the female at the counter and thanked her as soon as he received the tickets.

"what are we going to watch?" i asked him.

"look." he said and showed me the tickets which read iron man 3 in bold letters, making me jump up and down in joy.

"oh my god you're the best!!" i squealed and hugged him tight.

i had watched iron man 1 & 2 from yunhyeong's stack of dvds and i had became a big fan of tony stark since then.

i mean he's so cool, who would be able to resist his charisma?

if there's someone then i tell you, that person isn't human at all.

"you've been babbling about your love for iron man since last week and i can't believe i'm taking you to see him. it makes me really jealous." he said and pouted which made me gag.

"gosh yunhyeong, stop it with the long face. it doesn't suit you." i squinted my nose and pinched his cheeks upward.

"don't worry, you look more handsome than tony stark when you smile." i said and grinned whilst he chuckled and smiled.

"i'll go ahead and buy popcorn then. you stay here okay?" he said and i nodded.

i was observing the people at the mall while waiting for yunhyeong. i then saw a couple wearing matching shirts and thought they were cringey. i also saw a couple who were feeding each other french fries and i literally made a disguisted face while an "ew" escaped my lips.

wow i didn't know how much of a salty bitch i had become.

but there's this couple that caught my eyes. the girl was shouting at the boy and was telling him to pick which dress suited her better. she was already throwing a fit but the boy just kept laughing at her.

and their figures, her voice, that laugh—

they seem familiar?

"aish! stop messing with me will 'ya, jungkook?!"

"sorry babe. you just look cute when you get angry. anyways, you look great on any dress, chaeng."

oh.

"lisa? are you alright?" i was surprised when yunhyeong snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"you're here?"

"yeah, i was calling you a while ago but you were frozen on your spot. here, take your drink." he said and handed me a cup of cola.

i didn't realize we were already inside the theater until yunhyeong tapped my shoulder.

"hey, you're drinking my drink." he said.

i didn't even know i had a drink in my hand, but nevertheless, i gave him back his drink and apologized.

"no, it's okay. but are you really alright? you seemed out of it since a while ago." he asked in a concerned tone.

i then ask to myself, am i really alright?

i know i'm not yet completely over jungkook and i haven't even started doing so.

and i've already heard them exchange i love you's once, but i can't help but get hurt to see them together happily.

i should be happy for them, right? but why do i still feel sad and broken instead?

"y-yeah, i'm alright." i said and smiled in reassurance whilst he held my hand.

everything will be right, i said to myself as i stared at yunhyeong.

i should be happy now that i have someone else with me and i shouldn't mind those who were from the past.

"the movie's starting." yunhyeong said and leaned on his seat as he fixed his eyes on the screen.

that's right. i should just focus on what's happening now and just forget about them.