Chapter 1: A bottle in the sea

My feet touched the hot, rocky sand... I reached into my beach bag to grab my earphones and phone out. Summer time is always the best time of year to go and enjoy life, and not having to worry about anything... Yep, that pretty much summed up my life, during summer of course... I decided to relax into the warm, salty water... I took my phone with me, just so that I could take a Snapchat of the amazing scenery.

As I opened Snapchat, my camera showed the breezy and warm breath taking sight, but as I was moving around to get a good angle, I saw a bottle... But, it had something inside. I walked over and picked up the clear and shining bottle. When I thrusted the cork outwards, it revealed a rolled up piece of paper which was neatly tied with a pink bow... I untied the bow and unrolled the paper... I started to read the "letter" aloud.

"Dear, whoever is reading this...
My name is Marcus Gunnarsen, and I'm a 15 year old songwriter... Anyways, I just decided to give this a try... When I was only about a toddler, my great grandmother used to tell me myths and lots of stories... Mostly about love. I remember this one specific story where she told me 'When I was about your age, my mother used to tell me the same stories I'm telling to you. I decided to pass them down to you as my great grandson.' she said. 'Whenever you write a love letter and put it in a bottle, and you let it drift away into an ocean or beach... And someone manages to pick it up and read it... Someday, that person will be THE ONE...' I know, it does sound silly but I wanted to give it a try... So, stranger... I hope you get this letter, but why do I even try? I live all the way in Norway... But anyways...

Yours truly,
Marcus"

After I read the letter, my heart literally sunk... So, without no hesitation, I rolled the paper back up and shoved the bow inside of the bottle. I put the cork back on, and drove all the way back home...