Chapter 8: Love beats all

MARCUS POV///

I silently look out the window... I really wanted to call her or text or anything to get away this reality... She always know how to make my day a thousand times better.

Martinus: Hey, im surprised that youre not on your phone this time.

I didnt respond, I just look out

Martinus: Okay, I understand that youre not happy because youre not talking to "the love of your life"

Marcus: WILL YOU SHUT UP?? All you ever do is just judge me just because im following in grandmother's stories! Will you at least support me for once?!

Martinus didnt say anything, but he did look at me with sorrow eyes... Soon enough, he walked with his head down, and sped walked down the stairs. Having conflicts with my brother isnt really the best thing to do in this situation, because weve been there for each other our whole life... I did feel bad, so I went and apologized...

Marcus: Hey, I'm really sorry about all this... I know that I'm just overreacting and that I should spend more time you, mama and papa and emma...

Martinus: (Sighs*) That's okay bro... I mean, we cant agree on everything. And I'm sorry that I made you discouraged earlier about grandmother's stories, I guess you did have hope in it...

We both smiled, until I got a text from Mona

Marcus: Uh.... Sorry I-

Martinus: haha don't worry about it, I understand now... Go ahead answer her

I smiled at him and walked straight to my room

Mona: Hey Marcus

Me: Hey! How are you?

Mona: Oh, I'm fine... How about you?

Me: Its pretty good... But, anything interesting happen in your life?

Mona: haha no, mines pretty typical and boring :)

Me: Cool...

Mona: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, I just really want to see you.

Mona: Yeah... me too. But we just gotta stay strong through it right?

Me: Haha, right.

Mona: And we just gotta be patient and eventually that time will come when we get to see each other...

Me: Yeah, and um... Mona?

Mona: Yes Marcus?

Me: I-I um...

Mona: Yessss?

Me: Like you...

I froze, and I wanted to cry so badly... What mistake have I made?? What if she stops talking to me and wont like me back?? Agh, why did I even try?

Mona: Marcus, I-I

Me: You know what? Forget what I just said... Okay?

Mona: No, wait Marcus!

Me: What?

Mona: I.. love you. Something MORE than I like you...

Me: I... love you too <3

Mona: Crap, I gotta go... but ill ttyl :)

Me: Okay ;) Byeee

Mona: Bye! I love you...

Me: Love you too...