Chapter 9: One way ticket

MONA POV///

Its been about 4 months since Marcus told me how he felt, and to be honest im really happy for our relationship... I mean its long distance, but its been great talking to him over these past couple of months

Then, Sam comes into the room as well with Krisi... They looked excited and were holding up 3 tickets for something. I was assuming it was concert tickets for something, but no. It was 3 tickets for a one way trip to NORWAY! I started to break down and started to cry (Happy tears) on the floor...

Sam: Mona! You know what this means?

I cried even more, knowing the fact that I would be able to see my long-distance boyfriend after so long...

Krisi: You get to see and hug and kiss and DO EVERYTHING WITH MARCUS!

We all hugged and I cried into their arms...

Mona: I don't know how you guys managed to get us a one way ticket to Norway but I don't care! As long as I'm with you guys! But...

S/K: What??

Mona: We're minors... we cant ride a plane by ourselves without our parent or guardian.

My smile slowly faded away

Krisi: Well... Who said we cant ride on a private plane?

Then, my smile reappeared again

Mona: I CANT WAIT!

Sam: Were glad! Anyways, our plane leave tomorrow at 10:30am

Mona: Well, lets get packing!

I am so relieved that I get to start fresh with the people I care and love the most... I can finally get away from this hell... Goodbye America. See you never... I also decided to surprise Marcus, so I didnt text him for the next day... So, excited to see him!

MARCUS POV///

When I went downstairs, mama was getting done talking on the phone and I was curious of what she was talking about and who she was talking with... But, I just acted civil and didnt ask. Agh, screw it I was just way too curious...

Marcus: Mama? What were you talking about to who?

Mama: Oh just someone from work, its nothing important though...

I saw her grin and walked away... I was confused, but I just ignored...

MONA POV///

As me and sam and krisi boarded the plane, I was thinking about Marcus's reaction when we get there, but who am I kidding? Itll be a great time with him...

Captain over intercom: Welcome aboard ladies, we will be arriving in Trofors International Airport in about 16 hours so hang on tight and enjoy your flight...

I took hold of Krisi's hand and she looked over her shoulder.

Mona: Its gunna be a long flight...

Sam: You bet... (She said behind me)