Chapter 3: Truly

MARCUS POV///

Its been 3 weeks since I sent out the message into the ocean... I haven't got any response yet. I was starting to doubt the story great grandmother told me in the past...

Martinus: Hei bro!

Marcus: Hei...

Martinus: Why are you so sad?

Marcus: Just...

Martinus: Is it the story grandmother told you?

Marcus: Ja

Martinus: Awe, don't worry bro... Maybe another time. But anyways, I have a letter for you...

That was weird to me because we hardly get any letter from anyone...

Martinus: It could be a letter from the ONE

Marcus: Sureeeeee

As I open the envelope, it was a letter saying "From me to you..." I got too excited and literally ripped the envelope open...

Martinus: Woah! Calm down there... Whos it from?

Marcus: Shhhhh...

I read the letter aloud.

"Dear Marcus,

I just got your message in the bottle... I thought it was very sweet. I like your great grandmother's stories, I bet she loved you so much... Anyways, I would like to return the favor in regards to your great grandmother... I found your bottle floating in the water when I went to the beach, so that's how I got your message. If you didn't know, im from America... And my name is Mona. I heard that you are from Norway! And, I kinda wanna go their for travel, but my family's bankrupted... But, I wont get into too much detail. Anyways, I hope you get this message soon.

Love,

Mona"

At that moment, I started to jump around and started to scream! I was just sooooo happy!

Martinus: What? Who was it from??

Marcus: THE ONE YOU IDIOT!

He gave me the biggest hug ever! Then, I immediately grabbed a piece of paper and started to write.

Dear Mona,

Thanks so much for writing back! It really does mean a lot! I really hope we get to meet soon... Anyways, I want to learn more about you, like your hobbies, favorite food, favorite color and stuff like that! And we should call each other sometime... If you want to facetime, heres my number, 886-345-8731... I truly want to see you so much, even though we just met, I still want to see you... I bet you look as beautiful as the moon. Anyways, call me anytime :)

Love,

Marcus

I quickly got the used envelope that she used for her letter... Licked the sealing part of it and immediately ran to the mailbox and prayed and hoped that it would reach her as soon as possible... I truly hope...