Chapter 10: At last

MARCUS POV///

I was sitting on the patio in the front of our house and had my earphones plugged in, listening to Arianna Grande's song "One Last Time"

"So, one last time... I need to be the one who takes you home... One more time, I promise after that I'll let you go..."

I kept repeating the song for about 5 times, when suddenly a car pulled up (Specifically a van) in front of our driveway. I was wondering why they pulled up in front of the driveway, but then mama, papa, and Martinus came out to see... I looked at Martinus and he grinned.

Marcus: What? What are you so happy about?

Martinus: Turn around Marcus...

So, I did. And what I saw was girl with a blue luggage and dark, brown eyes and freckles on her cheek... I saw 2 other girls that came out with beautiful hair and eyes... But, the girl that was staring directly at me, walked up to me and gave me a smirk...

Mona: Hey, Marcus

I froze. Was this... Mona?! I looked at her and smiled... I tucked her hair in the back of her ear and analyzed her face.

Marcus: Mona?

Mona: Yes...

When the right moment came, she jumped into my arms and hugged me as tight as can be... We both smiled with tears in our eyes and then... Our lips met one another.

Mona: It's-its... you!

Marcus: Its you!

We hugged again, and this was probably the best day ever!

I invited her into the house and everyone stared and smiled. I took her by the hand and kissed it...

Marcus: I love you Mona.

Mona: I love you too...

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

Hey my minties! Its Shan! And let's just say, that you guys just finished my book! I'm sorry for not making it so long, but hopefully the next one will! Thanks for all your love and support!!

-Shan❤️