Chapter 2: Letters

When I got home, I rushed upstairs and grabbed sheets of paper from the printer. I snatched a pencil and started to write... But, before I started to put my pencil on the paper, I had to think... I could never write that good! But, then... It hit me.

Dear Marcus,

I just got your message in the bottle... I thought it was very sweet. I like your great grandmother's stories, I bet she loved you so much... Anyways, I would like to return the favor in regards to your great grandmother... I found your bottle floating in the water when I went to the beach, so that's how I got your message. If you didn't know, im from America... And my name is Mona. I heard that you are from Norway! And, I kinda wanna go their for travel, but my family's bankrupted... But, I wont get into too much detail. Anyways, I hope you get this message soon.

Love,

Mona

I already knew that it would take forever for the letter to reach Norway by just letting it float in the ocean... So, I improvised. I decided to mail it. Since, it did have an address on the back which I never saw in the first place, but im glad I caught it. I got an envelope from one of the cabinets and put the letter inside... Then, I got a pen and wrote the mailing information on the front.

As I walked up to the mailbox, I looked at the envelope and said, "Dont fail me..." and without hesitation, I slipped the letter into the outgoing box and walked away...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

GUYS IM SOOOOO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT! I JUST COMPLETELY RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND JUST WINGED IT! PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER THAN THIS!

Thanks!