Chapter - 45

"Southwestern flight 234 to Orlando, Florida now boarding." A soft voice spoke over the terminal speakers.

I looked up from my phone that I was playing Flappy Bird on and over at Bryson who perked his head up at the voice. Getting out of his seat, he picked up both of our carry-on luggage. Looking over at me, he gave a wide smile, "Ready?" He asked as he readjusted my black duffel bag strap on his shoulder. Bryson looked like he was slightly struggling with the weight of the bag on his shoulder, however, I told him I would not be carrying my bag (that he packed) - nor would I be going on this honeymoon.

Somehow, though - through arguing and kidnapping - I find myself in an airport terminal, sitting in the most uncomfortable chair ever created. You'd think they would design these chairs for comfort, seeing as many people spend hours here waiting for their flights. So, as I sat here looking at Bryson's towering figure all I can think about is how looks can be deceiving - for these chairs look comfortable and plush. Yet, after sitting in one, for what seemed like hours, you begin to realize they are not as comfortable as they appear to be. Kinda like, Bryson in a sense. He looks like a nice guy but the second you get to know him you realize he is nothing but a lying asshole.

Sighing, I knew most definitely that looks can be deceiving. "I don't want to go," I whined for the thousandth time, hoping that this time will make him snap and decide to cancel this 'honeymoon' that he's planned.

Bryson reached down and grabbed my arm, firmly. With a couple tugs, he attempted to get me out of the chair I was clearly planted in. "Stop being such a party pooper and come on! It's going to be so much fun!" He stated with excitement laced in his tone.

Did I forget to mention this guy has had two Redbulls?

Yanking my hand out of his grasp, I narrowed my eyes with hopefulness that, for once in my life, looks could really kill. "Being around you is not fun," I flatly replied before looking down at my phone and closing out of my game app.

"Oh, Erie, it will be a blast! Unless you are afraid of going on an airplane," He teased, knowing exactly what button to press in order to get me riled up.

Standing up, as if the chair was on fire, I growled in anger. "I'm not afraid."

The corners of Bryson's lips twitched up a little more, if that was even possible. "Scaredy-cat. Ella is a scaredy-cat!" He chanted like a seven-year-old that just learned a school yard rhyme.

My lips pressed together, tightly as I snatched my plane ticket from his hands and stomped over to the woman that was checking everyone's' tickets before they got on the plane. I handed her my ticket, grudgingly.

Her green eyes scanned over the ticket for a few, short, seconds. Looking back up at me, she allowed her red lipsticked lips to stretch into a smile. "Have a great flight," She informed me as she, politely, handed back my ticket.

I nodded and thanked her. Marching away, I headed towards the entry beside her, which looked like a hallway, upon which, however, I knew led to the airplane.

When I reached the entrance to the airplane, I was greeted by a male and female, who seemed to be the flight attendants. They greeted me and informed me, after looking at my ticket, on where to go to find my seat. I thanked them and followed their instructions.

Once I found where I was to be seated, I noted that Bryson had gotten us first class seats. I was thankful because the last flight I was on, I had to sit in coach and there was an annoying little boy behind me that kicked my seat frequently. Little to be said, I hated that flight.

Sitting down, I folded my ticket and placed it in my pocket, along with my phone that I had in my hands from earlier.

"I'm so excited!" Bryson proclaimed as he caught up with me. Opening the upper storage department that was above our seat, he spoke once more. "Aren't you?"