3 Years Ago

Telling Shane's story from the past while he sleeps.

There are things in life you regret. Things in life you can't take back. Take this story and turn it around. Like what if they hadn't fought? What if he could take back on what he said to her. What if he hadn't told his wife to make it to his opening instead to stay at home it is raining outside. The storm was upon Aspen Park and it was getting nearer to the streets. The roads. This is what Shane regrets the most of all his wife and daughter driving to his show while it is pouring out and the storm. 

—————————————————————

Two Days Before The Show Opening——

Shane a wealthy play writer back then was reading his newspaper. His opening was in the event section. He smiled down at his 3rd success in his written plays. His daughter Aleen sitting at the table beside him was eating her cereal. She was 5 back then. Starting out in Kindergarden. She had shiny blue eyes. Her hair was light brown and it was getting long. Going down to her shoulder blade. His wife in the kitchen making coffee and preparing everyone's lunch. She was pregnant with their 2nd child about 3 months. It was another girl. They were going to name her Holly. 

His wife: They met at a wedding ceremony. Their first song was 'I Do) I Do it For you' by Bryan Adams. Which was also from that wedding where they met. When they started dating they made their first song their song. Her hair was black like the color of a raven. Her eyes were the color of the ocean. Her name was Hazel. Shane fell in love with her after having their 3rd date. She fell in love with him on their 6th date. They got married 2 years later Hazel was already pregnant with Aleen. 9 months later Aleen was born they bought a house 2 days later the same house that Shane owns right now. So there is alot of memories in that house. 

If you go into his house now you see there is no photo frames of pictures on the walls. Only pictures of his mother. You wouldn't even think he had a wife and kid and one along the way. You wouldn't probably never ask him either. He has pictures of them somewhere in the house but he makes sure there hidden from others. Making sure they don't see the day light. Ones in awhile he take them out and look at them. 

There was a time when Shane smiled and laughed even a time where he felt at peace with the world. Where he loved his fans. The crowds cheering at his open plays. His house was filled with laughter and full of life.  

He looks over at his daughter beside him, "Maybe one day you will be able to write plays like your father princess?" he smiled at her.

"Or play in one of your plays?" his wife suggested.

He nodded, "You would be the star of the play if you do," he smiled at Aleen.

His daughter smiled at him, "Can I be a princess in one?"

He nodded, "When your older you can go to an acting school. These plays are for more of the advanced actors who had years of experience. So if you want to be in daddy's play you have to take acting classes first."

Aileen nodded understanding a bit of what he is explaining to her, "I will be the best actor you ever seen daddy!" she squeaked.

Shane smiled at her and patted her head, "That's my girl."

1 day before the opening—-

Shane and Hazel had a huge fight. It started with how he is more into writing and his plays then spending time with the family. "I spend plenty of time with you and Aleen!" he shouts, "just last week we went on a picnic together! And last Tuesday we had a movie night together. So we do plenty of things together!" 

He watched his wife shed tears from her eyes.

Shane looks away, "Listen I got my writing to do so if you don't mind leave me in peace for an hour," he said coolly.