Chapter 12

I open my eyes to the sun shining in my eyes through the see through white curtain. I rub the sand out of my eyes. I look over at Len's sleep form who was drooling a little from his mouth. I got up and stretched my limps heading to the bathroom. Washing my face in warm water to wake my sleepy head and the sleep of out my eyes. I felt fresh after that. I look at my phone to see what time it was. 8 am. I gasped and throw a pillow at Len.

"Mmm?" his dreamy voice wondered, "what?"

"Wake up already," I threw another pillow at him, "unless you want to skip breakfast?"

Len's eyes opened a little, "Why are you throwing pillows at my head?" I showed him the time on my phone. He looks shocked and sat up, "Alright I am up," he yawns.

"Good," I said walking over to the bathroom, "taking a shower," I shut the bathroom door. Stripping my boxer and T-shirt I turned on the shower, getting in. The warmth woke my head up more and massaged my back and shoulder. I closed my eyes as I was in deep thought on where to go next that I didn't hear the door open. I opened my eyes when I heard the toilet seat being raised. I gasped peeped out a little from the shower curtain, "What are you doing!" I shouted at Len.

Len looks over, "What does it look like I am going to the bathroom," he said simply, "I will be out of your hair in a second," he looks back at the toilet, unzipping his fly.

I look away, "You could at least wait till I was done using the shower."

He started peeing, "Does it matter? We are both guys. In prison we did everything together. Peeing. Pooping and even took showers," he looks over at me, "keep washing yourself don't mind me," he zipped his zipper and flushed.

I gasped as the water suddenly become hot, "Ow!" I had to step out was too hot for me now, covering myself.

"Shane!" Len says shocked, turning off the tap. He goes over to me, "you alright? Sorry I shouldn't of flushed."

"Hand me a towel please?" Len nodded giving me a towel, "cover your eyes for second." Len covered his eyes and I took my hand off my private part covering my waist with the towel, "you can uncover them now."

Len looks at me, "I didn't know you were the type of guy?"

I turned of the shower tap, "Mmm? Type of guy?"

"You are shy at showing your parts," he said simply.

I blushed a bit and look down on the floor, "Does it matter if I am?"

"No just think it's cute," he smirked.

I gasp and look up, 'Did he just say I was cute?' I shook that thought away, "Anyway I would like to get ready," I opened the bathroom door walking over to the bag of the clothes. Got out a black T-shirt and black shorts. It was summer time so I wear shorts often that time of year. I went back into the bathroom and this time locked it.

The breakfast was on a bar island. There were plates and plates of things to choose from. French toast, pancakes, waffles, slices of bread with butter on them, and on other side they had eggs, bacon, and sausages to choose from. We were the only guests in here so we got to serve our plates as much as we want.

Me and Len sat outside on the porch. I look at the map on my phone to see where we should go next. I mean where should we stop next not our actual destination which I don't know yet. I look over at Len who had his mouth full of pancakes. He looks over at me, surprised that I was staring at him, "What is it?" he wondered with his mouth full of food.

"Did your mother ever teach you that it is inpolite to talk with your mouth full?"

He shrugged, "I forgot if she did it has been so long."