Chapter 4

Chapter 4

     My eyes opened to open curtains letting the sun shine in on my face. "Harry," I groaned. I didn't have to roll over to see if Harry was there or not. If he pulled the curtain back, he was up. A hand ran trough my messy, unbrushed, bed hair as I walked down stairs. I took in a deep breath, taking in a sweet and syrupy scent that smelt so good.

     "Good morning, babe." Harry didn't have to turn round to see I was behind him, but he did anyway. "You must have slept good if your curls are in that big of a mess," he joked. I rolled my eyes as he took me in his arms. Looking up at him, I pecked his lips softly. I'm starting to like this kind of Harry. Always kissing me, hugging me, comforting me. It's not like I've had a crush on him since the day I woke up from the hospital.

     "Thanks." Harry shot me a confused glance. "For helping me get back to sleep these past few weeks. You don't have to stay up with me, but you do anyways." He mouthed 'oh' and nodded. A small smile began to dance on his face.

     "I'd do anything for you." Anything? Hmm. Is that so. "Hope you like breakfast." I looked around him to see french toast, eggs, sausage, and apple juice. Smiling, I looked back at him.

     I squeezed his hand lightly. "Harry, you shouldn't have. A bowl of cereal would have been fine." His smile faded.

     "So you don't like it?" His green eyes lost the usual sparkle they had when he saw me, and looked away.

     I quickly responded, "No, no, no, I love it. I'm just shocked." My left hand reached up to his face and his eyes looked into mine again. Same old sparkle came back, making my smile bigger. He leaned down and put his soft lips on mine for a quick kiss.

     "Let's eat," he added. I walked over to a chair by the island, and waited patiently while he brought both plates, and glasses over. My eyes fluttered over to the calendar to see it was August 6. Two months already? Yep. As of today it's official, I am two months pregnant. Time flies. As we ate, Harry and I fell into easy conversation. "Man, I'm stuffed." I leant back and nodded in agreement.

     "I think you fixed to much," I giggled. Harry took the plates and glasses and put them in the sink. I started getting dizzy, and felt like I needed to throw up. My eyes grew wide, as a hand covered my mouth as I quietly ran to the bathroom.

     "You okay, babe," Harry asked from outside the door.

     "Yeah," I managed to say. Throwing up was never fun.

     Harry tried opening the door, but found out it was locked. "Rissa, open the door." He kept trying to open it.

     "I'm fine, Harry," I lied before I threw up again. What do I tell him now? 

     "Rissa, don't lie to me." Harry was still trying to open the door. Slowly, I got up and opened the door. I wiped my mouth off, and looked into Harry's eyes. "Was the food I made old?" I shook my head no.

     "It's just me, Harry." I looked at my hands, not at him. "It's not any food." Harry furrowed his brow.

     What do I do now? I'm in a corner and it looks like I have to tell him. "Then what is it?" His worried green eyes scanned my face. I had to tell him. He knows me too well. Harry knows my tell. Lying wasn't an option.

     "Harry," I whispered. My hand found his and I dragged him out of the bathroom and to the couch. "Sit." Harry did as I said and looked at me. "Harry, I'm, uhm," I stopped for a brief moment. "Remember when we had sex?" He nodded slowly. "Well I've taken several tests and they've came back positive." My eyes scanned his emotionless face. Come on Harry, I told myself. Say something.

     He sat there, eyes on me, still. "But I," he stuttered. "I used protection. I-"

     "Harry, it doesn't work all the time. I know you wouldn't want to get me pregnant on purpose. You're not that type of guy." Slowly, he started to breath again.

     "Rissa, I'm sorry." Sorry?

     His words took me aback. "Sorry?"

     "Yeah. I shouldn't have. . .not yet." I smiled. My hand reached up to his face.

     "It's fine, Harry. We can't change the past. But if I had to be pregnant, I'm glad it's because of you." He smiled at my statement.

     "Really," he asked, unsure. I nodded. His smile widened. "I want a girl named Darcy."

     We smiled and said in unison, "Darcy Renèe." Our eyes got wide as we laughed. That name was clear then. The girl-if it's a girl-will be named Darcy Renèe. It's a perfect name.

     "What if it's a boy," I asked.

     Harry got his normal thinking face. "Kennith." I nodded, liking the suggestion.

     "Kennith Ian?" Harry shook his head no. "Kennith Lee?" Harry shook his head again. "Kennith..." I just couldn't think of a middle name.

     "How about Kennith Edward? Edward for my middle name." I shrugged my shoulders. The name sounded good. Kennith Edward Styles. I liked the sound of that. After a few minutes of debating in my mind, I nodded my head. Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around me, "I may not be here 24-7, but I'm going to try to be the best dad I can be." He pulled back, looking me in my eyes. "I promise you that, you know why?"

     Smiling I shook my head no. "Why?"

     His smile grew bigger. Harry put his head on mine, with his lips near my left ear. "Because I love you." Just hearing the words 'I love you' made me get butterflies. I could tell Harry meant it. But I wasn't sure if I really meant it. "I have since the day I saved you," he added, pulling back to see my face. "You, Sharissa, are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I'm not sure if you love me or not, but I love you." Tears started to burn my eyes. "I'm always going to love you." A single tear fell from my eye, as he quickly wiped it away.

     "Harry," I replied.

     "Yeah?" Both hands were on my head, and his eyes scanned my face.

     "I love you too." My lips found his and we kissed. Not for long, but we did.

     "Are you sure?" Harry asked jokingly, but I took it seriously.

     "One hundred percent positive," I replied with the biggest smile I've ever given him. Harry picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, kissing me hard all the way there.