Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harry was planting kisses on my nose to wake me up. "Go away." I turned away from him, but he rolled me back the other direction. "Harry, stop. I wanna sleep," I said groggily. 

"I'm sure you do, but you need to get up. I leave in a couple hours." I sat straight up and looked at Harry. Immediately, I wrapped my arms around him, trying to hide my sadness. "I'll miss you, too." He pulled me back, looking into my eyes. I leant my head on his. "I'll miss you so much, babe." I smiled as my hands went around his neck.

I knew he had to leave, he was an international superstar. "Then don't leave."

"I have to. Whether I want to or not." He gave me a joking smile and I gave him the biggest smile I could, which wasn't very big. "It'll be over before we know it." He kissed my lips softly, and quickly. "And our baby will be here in this world. I'm so excited." I smiled at the thought of our little boy or girl in his arms. "Come on." He pulled me softly up with him. "Let's go on a date before I leave." I gave him a cheeky smile and walked to my duffle bag. We got dressed and we snuck out of the house. 

--

Harry handed me my ice cream, and we walked around the mall. "I should have got cookie dough." I snickered to myself.

"Harry, you sounded like Niall when you said that." Harry looked taken aback.

"I never sound like Niall."

I let out a small laugh. "If you say so." Harry chuckled as we intertwined our fingers. Everyone acted like he wasn't even famous. "Must be nice." He gave me a confused look. "To go around in your own city, and people don't race up to you wanting autographs and stuff."

I felt him shrug his shoulders as he licked his ice cream. "It's nice, I guess." We walked around until we had a ton of bags in our hands. Harry walked out of a game store and checked his watch. "We should get heading back." I nodded and walked closer to Harry, not wanting him to leave. 

The entire way home, no one spoke. It was hard to imagine that Harry was leaving this time while I'm pregnant. But as Harry would say, Danielle and Eleanor would help me without a doubt. Maybe it was a good thing I told them, maybe the timing was off but it was still a good thing I told them.

Harry pulled into the driveway and I noticed that Danielle and Eleanor were standing on the front porch. I got out and gave them a small smile. "Hey, guys! I got you something." 

Daniella straightened up and smiled. "Ris, you didn't have to."

"Yeah, really. You shouldn't have."

I shrugged my shoulders and handed them each their bag. They didn't look in their bags, but I knew they would like it. I had gotten them a pair or earrings, matching best friend necklaces and a set of their favourite scents from Bath and Bodyworks. "You'd like it. I know you will." They helped us carry in our bags and I noticed that the rest of the lads had their bags in the living room. 

"Have you guys got everything?" Danielle looked at all the boys. They looked from one to the other and nodded. Danielle got teary eyed and ran up to Liam, hugging him tightly. Eleanor was next to get tears in her eyes. Harry looked at me, and that's when I felt like breaking down, but didn't.

I simply gave him a smile. "It's only for a few months love." Shaking my head I enveloped him in a hug. I didn't care if it was for a few months, I would miss him. "Hey, think about it like this. When I get home it'll almost be time for the baby." He dropped his bags and wrapped me in his arms. "Sharissa, take care of yourself and our baby." His hand rubbed my back. I sunk my head into his neck, soaking up his scent of his Ramones t-shirt. "I love you, Rissa." His hands continued to rub my back. I heard feet walking away from us and that's when I let go of Harry and stepped back slightly.