Chapter 20

Chapter 20

-*-*-*-*-

Liam sorta jogged by my side, as if to protect me. I was being rolled through a hospital. My vision starting playing tricks with me. His hand went to my arm. "Liam, don't go."

"I won't" Liam's eyes filled with concern. "I promise."

"I'm sorry, sir. You're going to have to wait out here. You can't go any further." A nurse pointed to a chair for him to sit in. I tried sitting up, but pain shot through me.

"Liam," I screamed. He rushed to my side, fighting the grasp of the nurse. My vision started to play tricks with me, this time only worse. It was like my eyes crossed. "Liam, "I choked out. "If I..If I don't make it."

"You're going to make it!"

"Tell Harry to move on wi.." I passed out, barely breathing.

"Sorry,sir, she's in critical condition. You're going to have to go out in the waiting room." One second I was in my body, seeing what I normally could, and then the next it was like I was standing in the waiting room where Liam was, watching him.

He was talking to himself. "Liam, Harry's going to kill you. Why didn't you protect her better? This is all your fault!" Liam ran his fingers through his hair viciously. He paced around a few times.

"Liam, calm down," my voice echoed. Liam didn't seem to hear me. "Liam, calm down! Stop pacing around! I'm right here," I said louder. He still couldn't hear me and my voice was still echoing. "Liam," I shouted at the top of my lungs. He still didn't answer me. In fact, he acted like I never even spoke.

"Liam!" A familiar voice said behind me.I started to turn around, but they appeared in front of me. All four of them. "Where's Ris," he said in a shaky voice. By the sound of his voice, it sounded like he was about to cry.

"Haz," I mumbled as I felt sadness overwhelm me. "Haz, don't cry, babe. I'm right here!" Harry didn't even flinch at my voice. Then it hit me. They couldn't hear me because I was a ghost. I was a ghost in my own dream. My hand lifted up until it was in front of my face. I walked over to Harry and slowly moved my hand towards him. I got close to his shoulder. Scared, I sat it down on his shoulder, but it went right on through. Harry shivered. "I'm a ghost," I whispered to myself.

"Harry, I'm sorry. For everything. I should have watched her more carefully. It's my fault." Harry walked over to Liam and hugged him.

"Liam, I know we've been on different pages, but right now I'm willing to forgive you, if you're willing to forgive me." Liam nodded. Right then, it felt like a weight was lifted off of me. Off of all of us. The boys smiled a sad smile, and hugged each other in a big group hug. I was saddened, knowing I couldn't join them for this one.

"Excuse me, which one of you is Harry Styles?" Everyone backed away from Harry, leaving the obvious answer for the doctor. "Come with me." Harry nodded, looking back. I swear, for one moment. For one little moment in this frozen, messed up version of an oblivion like state, Harry looked back, and looked right at me. It was like he saw me. He smiled, knowing horrible news was about to hit him; hard.

I found myself in a room with the same doctor and Harry. "How's Sharissa? How is Sharrisa? How is my baby doing," Harry's British accent was thick. It was full of anger and sadness; and for Harry, that's never a good combination. "Is she okay? Did she make it? Are my kids alright?"