Chapter 5

Chapter 5

     As I woke up, I stretched, making baby dinosaur noises in the process. I rolled over to see Harry still asleep. "If only you knew how adorable you look when you sleep," I whispered as I gave him a quick kiss on his nose and got out of bed. The sense of nausea hit me like a ton of bricks. Deciding not to wake Harry up, I ran to the downstairs bathroom.

Being pregnant sucks.

Big time.

       Locking the door behind me, I threw up into the toilet. I threw up about two more times before rinsing my mouth out and brushing my teeth. Scrubbing my teeth and tongue for a good three minutes, I spat the toothpaste out and walked into the living room. Harry's phone screen lit up as I walked into the living room. Lou's picture came up. "Hello," I answered.

     "Oh, hey Ris! Is Harry around?" Lou sounded shocked to hear me pick up Harry's phone.

     "No. He's asleep. But I'm sure I can tell him whatever it is you need to." I heard Lou laugh and then Eleanor laugh along with him.

     "Oh I was just going to say that I'm having a going-away-tour-party today at four. You and the girls are invited." Eleanor giggled on the other end. Tour? Harry never told me anything about going on tour. "You there Ris?"

     "Um, yeah. Wasn't aware there was a tour coming up." I let out a breath. "How long is the tour," I asked as I walked to the fridge.

     "It's about 6 months." Lou laughed along with Eleanor again. They were such a cute couple, I'm glad I had them as my friends. I grabbed a small container of chocolate milk and shook it until I was at the door to the patio.

     "Oh, okay. Good. Can you put Eleanor on?" Opening the sliding door, I walked out into the chilly morning air and sat in a chair on the back deck.

     "Ris?"

     "Eleanor," I let out. "Harry never told me he was going on tour. I feel like a bad." I was lost at words, not knowing whether to call myself his girlfriend or his friend. "person," I finished.

     "Sharissa, you are not a bad person. It's not like Harry to not tell you something. You two share everything. Maybe it slipped his mind." I nodded even though she couldn't see me. Maybe it slipped his mind because I told him about the baby.

     "I just don't see why. I mean it's for 6 months. He's told me about longer tours. I don't know, I'll ask him later."

     "Maybe he didn't want you miss him as much." I could barely see it as a possibility.

     "Maybe, but I'm gonna go. I'm using Harry's phone and I don't want him to get mad at me for using it." We said our goodbyes and hung up. Going back inside, I heard the shower turn on. Quickly, I plugged his phone back in and walked into the kitchen. "What to eat, what to eat." I already had something on my mind. Settling on Lucky Charms, Harry came out of the bathroom.

     He wrapped his strong arms around me, chest on my back. I smiled as I swallowed my last bite of cereal. "Morning, love." Harry's forehead went to my shoulder. "How about we have a lazy day?" That sounded nice. But we had a party to go to.

     "As tempting as that sounds, Louis called and said he was throwing a party for us since you're leaving for tour soon." Harry's head lifted from my shoulder quickly. "He said its around four." I spun around so I could face Harry. He just nodded. "But," I said glancing at the clock. "Since it's only ten o'clock in the morning, we can have a lazy day until four. Sound good?" Harry smiled and nodded.

     "Sounds like a great plan." His eyes looked into mine as I got out of the chair and walked up to him, closing whatever space was between us. My lips found his and instantly my hands flew around his neck. Harry's hands placed themselves on my hips and licked my bottom lip. I let him deepen the kiss. He gently pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss my neck. A small moan escaped from my lips as one of Harry's hands slide under my spaghetti strap shirt I was wearing, lips kissing mine again, harder.