Chapter 16

Chapter 16

***Sharissa's POV***

The gang and I arrived in Fort Lauderdale, Florida around noon, so that gave us just enough time to meet Paul so they could go over the show and practice schedules. Thinking of Harry doing what he loved, I smiled. "What are you smiling about?" I looked over at Harry, who had a serious look on his face. "You've been smiling like crazy all day, and I have a feeling I didn't cause it!" Harry continued in a funny voice. I laughed a little before turning my head away and not answering. I felt it wasn't too important to say anything, and I knew he wouldn't be too upset about it.

We waited at the airport since Paul be arriving shortly after us. I got impatient. While Harry was sitting back in his chair, I was walking around, pacing in front of him, constantly checking the time. My hands kept running themselves through my hair, making it greasy. Pacing faster, I checked my watch for the tenth time. I groaned as Harry rolled his eyes. Trying my best, I ignored him. It felt like hours had passed before Paul arrived. "Rissa!" I looked over at Danielle who was glancing over at me. "Quit that," she warned.

I couldn't help it. I didn't feel good and I hate flying on planes. "I'm sorry. I'm just pacing around so I don't get sick." That's when Harry sat up straighter, shooting me a worried look. "My stomach has been upset since we ate at Steak and Shake. This flight didn't help it any either." I took my seat between Harry and Niall and rested my head against Haz's shoulder. 

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have gotten your sickness pill out of my bag." Guilt hit me. From the look on Harry's face, he knew I was in guilt. "Don't worry, I'm not mad just tell me next time, okay baby?" I nodded my head slowly.

"I don't think I can take them though. While I'm pregnant I'm not allowed to take much medicine, I can't even take my allergy medicine." Niall tensed up next to me, I could feel it. My eyes floated over to him to see he was giving me a sorry look

"That has to suck," he stated groggily. Niall's gaze shifted from me to Liam in a matter of seconds. "I hope you get better, though." I smiled at him and switched my gaze down to my ring while Niall stood up and walked over to Liam who was a couple chairs down.

"Paul just texted me," Zayn said breaking the silence. "He said he's here and that'd he'd come get us in a few minutes." I sat up and grabbed my bag from under my chair. Everyone was standing by now and starting to walk away except for Harry. Instead, he handed me his hands to help me up. 

I took his hands graciously and pulled myself up. "Thanks." I gave him a smile and we followed the rest of the gang. "You're so thoughtful, Harry," I complimented as he took my hand in his. He gave my hand a slight squeeze and rubbed my thumb. We got to the front of the airport and hid from all the fans. "I can't believe I'm almost seven months pregnant. I feel like a cow."

Harry put his free hand on my belly that was covered with my long flowing t-shit. It was meant to go down to my knees but with my huge stomach in the way, it only went to my mid thigh. I had grey leggings on with white socks that came almost to my lower knee. I had black combat-like boots on that zipped up in the back. Since it was winter time, I had to dress pretty warmly.

"You're not a cow." His green eyes stared at my face, giving me reassurance. "Even if you were, I'd still expect you to be my maid." My mouth dropped to the floor briefly before I smacked him lightly. "I love you," he chuckled out as he gave me a big famous cheeky Harry Styles smile.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm so late. Traffic is crazy." I shook my head slowly as I turned to face Paul. "I have two vehicles waiting for us all, so let's go!" I waited for Harry to start moving before I started. In the vehicle I was in it was Liam and Danielle, Harry and I, and Paul and Zayn. We had room for one more but Niall wanted to be with Lou and Ell. I didn't question it though.