Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I opened the door to Lou's room since it was open anyway. Liam and I shared a look once we noticed everyone was already here. My eyes fluttered up to scan the room for Harry and found him laying on a bed. His eyes were focused on the t.v. "Hey," I said tiredly. Harry waved his hand and walked over to me. I wrapped my arms around his strong torso and put out bodies as close as they could go.

"Movies just about to start." His arms loosened up, motioning for me to stop hugging him. "I claimed Lou's extra bed to relax on."

"Where have you two been?" He stepped back and kissed my forehead. Danielle walked out of the bathroom to see Liam's coffee in his hands. By the look she gave him I could tell she was upset until he handed it to her. I took Harry's hand and led him over to the bed and sat down. I smiled slightly. "Thanks for the coffee, babe," Danielle gleamed as she took her spot on the floor in front of the bed Harry and I were laying on.

"What movie do we want to watch?" Louis looked at all of us as he skimmed through the available movie channels. Nothing was really catching my eye so I unlocked my phone and started scrolling through Twitter. Tweets from my favourite artists were popping up, even some from people back home who I went to school with. Every tweet I saw that was about the boys I tended to favourite it. But that was inturrupted by a text message from Liam.

"Hey, why don't you bring up Shay?" I looked over to see Liam looking at the telly. Niall was sitting in a chair next to the bed Harry and I were on.

"So, while Liam and I went to get coffee, we ran into a fan. Well, Liam ran into a fan. Literally," I laughed out. "She spilt her coffee on him."

Danielle glanced over at Liam's shirt. "Is that why your shirt has a stain on it?" Liam made a face over at her and nodded his head.

"She was pretty chill, though. She didn't scream or seem nervous. I followed her on Twitter and bought her a new coffee."

I went to her page and clicked on her profile picture and showed it to Harry and then Niall. Harry didn't seem interested in her, which low key made me happy, but Niall perked up once I showed him the picture. "I've seen her before. On Twitter. I think she defends a lot of the fans and us when haters tend to bash." I nodded my head at him.

"She told Liam and I that she would defend us if she saw things that were rude." He unlocked his phone and started looking for her on Twitter. "Her name is-"

"Shay," Niall finished. The way he had said her name was like he was coming up for air after drowning in the ocean on lonesome and misery. It was like her name flicked a fire in his eyes and a switch in his heart. I hadn't seen this before in him, but it made me extremely happy. "She's really beautiful," he whispered to himself, but I could still hear it. I smiled over to Liam and he just smirked to himself. Setting my phone on the bedside table, I walked over to the mini-fridge in Lou's room and grabbed a soda for both Harry and I. I walked back to the bed and heard my phone vibrate.

It was a text from Liam. "Invite her over."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Do you guys mind if I invite her over?" After getting the okay from everyone, I opened my texting app again and sent her a text. "Hey it's Sharissa! I was wondering if you'd like to come hang out with us? We're about to watch a movie!"

It took a few minutes for her to reply. Niall was still engrossed in his phone as I was scrolling through Twitter once again. Harry turned over to face me and pushed his face into my neck. I smiled as I reached my hand up awkwardly to scratch his arm that was laying across my chest.

Right when I was about to lock my phone I got a text from Shay. "Hey girl! I'd love to! What floor are you on?"

I instantly replied back. "Awesome! We are on the fourth floor, room 413."