Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"I call shower next," Harry shouted after Niall. Niall just waved his hand, too lazy to speak. "You should join me, babe." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my stomach. I was still in my bathing suit after a long day of swimming, eating and talking.

"Thanks for the invite, but I'm good." Harry kissed my neck, making me moan slightly. "Harry," I hissed. He chuckled as he kissed my neck again. But quicker.

"When are you going to tell them? About your pregnancy? About us?" I hadn't thought of that for quite a while. Now it was on my mind for good. My hand went straight to my belly, feeling a small bump. "He or she is growing so fast on us." I nodded, internally smiling.

"After everyone's had their showers." I could feel him nod even though his forehead was now on my shoulder. "I'm so nervous." Nervous didn't even begin to describe. Butterflies fluttered rapidly in my stomach, or maybe it was our baby rooting for us.

"Hey, don't be. There's nothing to be sacred about. It's better to tell them now then to have everyone mad at you." Harry had a point, as usual. Having the lads mad at me would be horrible.

"What did you mean about me telling them about us?" Harry turned me around, looking deep into my soul.

"Tell them the truth." Harry didn't hesitate. "We're together." My breathing stopped, heart skipping a beat or two.

I couldn't believe he wanted me to tell them that. "Are you sure? I mea-" Harry cut me off by putting his lips on mine.

"I'm positive, but maybe start with us being together first." I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder. Harry rubbed my back. Nausea hit me. I jolted up right, placing a hand over my mouth. "Upstairs to the right." The boys were standing by the bathroom, so I ran to the upstairs one. Danielle noticed me, but went back to talking to Eleanor. Once I got to the bathroom, I threw up. There was a knock at the door, and then it opened to reveal Liam.

"Liam, go away. I don't want you to see me like this," I spat out before puking again. Liam didn't say a word. He just walked over to me and held my blonde curls back for me. "Liam," I whispered.

"Don't protest. Harry was getting ready to come, but he sent me since I am the only lad other than him that knows."

I stood bent over the toilet for a few minutes to make sure I wasn't about to puke again. Liam let go of my hair and handed me a disposable toothbrush. I smiled and took it, walking to the sink to put toothpaste on it. "Liam, how do you think they'll react," I asked after scrubbing my mouth and teeth to death.

Shrugging his shoulders, he answered, "I don't know, lass. There's a lot of ways they can react. The lads could get mad since you waited to tell them or they can be really cool about it. Most likely they'll be cool about it." Liam sat on the end if the tub looking in my direction.

I spit out my toothpaste and grabbed a paper cup, running water in it so I could rinse out my mouth. "What," I asked between drinks.

"Nothing," Liam replied, looking down at his hands while he rubbed them together. After rising my mouth out I flushed the toilet, put the lid down, and sat on it. There was a loud scream from down stairs. "At least it was you and not me." He flashed me a smile and I returned a small one back.

"You can't say it's nothing. Obviously it's something. Tell me." Liam teansed up. He rarely did this around me. Something was wrong. "Liam, tell me. Somethings wrong! Did you and Danielle. . ." I trailed off. They wouldn't break up. They're perfect.

"It's just. Danielle's not talking to me. Ever since the pool. She hasn't spoken a word to me." Liam ran his hands through his hair. "She won't even look at me."