Author's Note

This book is dedicated to that person. I don't know if you may or may not read this (Impossible because no one outside of here knows my Wattpad account), but thank you for making me learn how to love a person unconditionally. Never have I thought that someone like you would be my first love, and even if you will never reciprocate my feelings, my arms will always be open for you.

To my friends in school, particularly Bebang and Pipay, for keeping a secret. For being my outlet when I needed it, thank you for the support. If you guys somehow stumble upon this, please let me know? Haha

To all the ones who got into the #FRIENDZONE , this book is for you. The hopeless romantics, the assuming, the one that got away, etc.

And to God, who has given us his son for our salvation because of his love for us.

Hello everyone. I made this book to share my experience. I know things like this need to be kept in secret or just to ourselves, but sharing it has no harm, right? This is for those who got dumped, or got rejected. But this is also for those couples who went through lots of hardships and still stand strong today. Mostly, this is for those teens with their crushes and inspirations gone wrong and went to something else. Something that blossomed into more. I hope you guys enjoy my story, and remember: Moving on is hard af. But sometimes, we need to remind ourselves that the past is the past, it should be kept buried. And it will only become a memory to look back upon. A lesson. A story.

I'm out!~