•Stop Touching Me•

Literature class was done, and of course we have a new assignment. I then joined my friends and went to our next class for our next subject. After constant bickering I gave them my assignment and everyone shared it and the answers were spreading like wildfire. Yes, this is my role in the classroom. Wonderful, isn't it?

When I arrive at the classroom, I find my seat and fix my things and put on my earphones. Today was Chemistry, and I'm practically a genius at it. No bragging intended, it was a fact. The teacher speaks to the class but I don't hear anything because Water Flower by GFriend was playing through my ears. The class then take out their assignments while some are still writing. Of course, one of them was him. They were all writing so quickly.

I glance at my seatmate and she had my assignment a.k.a. the "original copy." As the teacher writes on the board and my classmates pass the papers, my mind wanders once again.

Time passed by. A month to be exact. I noticed that he was becoming touchy, and not a day goes by without interacting with each other. He began touching my arm, my back, my waist, my neck. It was the first time a boy acted like this towards me, so I consulted the internet. And lo and behold, it says that he might like me. In disbelief, I said fuck you to that website but damn, 70% of the factors there were true. Like, he makes eye contact, he touches me, he always seem to have the time for me, he tries to make me smile, and others.

I heard that he was just a big flirt, but I only found that out when I told a friend of mine this incident.

The whole class was at the library, planning for our respective theses. I think I also need to mention that two students from another section was switched with two of ours, and one of them has got to be one of the cringiest imbeciles in the world. But that's for another story.

Anyways, he and "boss Xander" were fooling around with everyone when they proceeded to tackle me and tease me. If it wasn't for him being there, I wouldn't have tolerated that big crap.

I said farewell to their asses and went to a quieter area, where I was alone save for a few of the quiet ones. I was looking around when I turned around and saw that he was actually behind me. I gasped in shock and hit him lightly with my palm, and he snickered at my expense.

"What do you want?" I asked him, not facing him as I focused on the dictionaries I was staring at.

"Nothing, just watching you," he answered, making me roll my eyes at him at his remark.

"Ha, just don't get bored watching me," I whispered as if to myself. I could feel his body shift towards mine and I could feel him getting closer to me.

I grabbed one of the books over a table and proceeded to turn the pages when he ran his hand towards mine and held it. "Boss, do you know what time it is?" he asked while turning his hand revealing his watch and grabbing my hand tightly.

At first, it was ridiculous because one, why is he holding me like I'm his; two, he's just showing off his watch; and three, I don't even have a watch on my wrist. But as I was about to make that remark, I actually froze and stared at our hands locked together. "Hoy, let go of my hand." I said shyly, trying to let go quite weakly but somehow a part of me wants to hold on.

He didn't answer me but I felt that he was smiling at my expense. I couldn't look at him though, I dubbed it too ridiculous and let my eyes wander instead to the textbooks in front of us. As I slowly moved, he would follow, still holding my hand. His hands were smooth, much beautiful than mine, the hands of a beggar. I was so embarassed but there's this part of me that doesn't want to let go. But somewhere my mind was really asking, does this boy know how to let go?

Whatever, I'm liking this moment.

It must have been more than a minute when someone suddenly came towards us. He quickly let go and turned towards the person, and it was that douchebag.

"Hoy Xander, what are you doing here?" he asked Xander, looking around to see if someone else was here. I went farther away, hoping he wouldn't notice me there.

"Nothing, just looking around. Come on." Then they left the room and I was left alone. A moment ruined, but I was more inclined to the fact that no one saw us holding hands. Good thing we were hiding behind a book shelve or someone might have saw us.

I always laugh at this memory, but it also turned into a reminder because after that, I then told this to my friend, but didn't tell him that it was "boss" who did that to me. I let his identity secret. Of course, my friend started guessing who. Then when he came to Xander, I told him no. I asked him why he thought of him, and he said that he is just a flirt. And other stuff I don't remember. Sorry, haha. I then told him to not worry because it wasn't him, and changed the topic saying that it was actually him who did that to me. And we both continued joking around with one another.

"All right, class. If you have no more questions, bring out a piece of bond paper and answer the following," the teacher said. I then look at my seatmates and we exchange looks of understanding. I got this, I am their source after all.

I look behind me and see him doing the exact same thing. The only difference is that he's one of the many people who will copy my answers. Sigh. Okay, what's number one? I look at my seatmate's notes and follow the formula to answer the problems.