Day 4; khr

I groaned as the sun's faint rays of light seeped through the curtains of my room. I took a peek at the clock.

6:30 AM

Still pretty early in the morning and there was plenty of time before business hours. Not that it really mattered anyway, since it was Saturday. I sat up and rubbed my eyes drowsily, as I swung my feet off the side of the bed.

"Great," I thought. "2 hours of sleep is totally gonna get me through another day."

The shelter was pretty much my home. Scratch that. It is my home. Where I slept, where I ate, where I pretty much did anything. It's just the place where I've come to call home, where the seven dogs I've grown to love are. After I had changed out of my pajamas and into jeans and an oversized sweater, I made my way to the dogs' room, where they were all snuggled up in a huge pile of fluff. I smiled, finding the sleeping figures of the seven dogs incredibly cute. I quickly gave each of them a pat on the head before I headed into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Scrolling thought search results of 'BTS' on my phone, I decided to give War of Hormones a try. Strange lyrics, but catchy. As I just let the music play suggested songs, I put on my apron and started to cook.

My mind was wandering aimlessly and was pretty much half asleep while I was preparing the ingredients, and I had realized that I prepared an extra portion.

"Aish! Hyorin, you really are hopeless..." I scolded myself quietly, shaking my head. "What are you gonna do with this. Such a waste..."

I sighed heavily as I just carried on cooking. Might as well prepare the extra portion and feed it to the dogs or something. As I finished cooking my two portions of omelette rice, I put each on a separate plate and brought it out to the dining room and placed it on the countertop. Filling up the dog's food bowls with dog food, I whistled and called them out to breakfast. I took off my apron and tucked it under my arm as I grabbed my phone.

Currently playing: Dope

Catchy. And I swear to god, why is someone even allowed to have such a wide vocal range? It's not fair. And as I watched the MV, I realized how looks and sex appeal drew in a lot of fans. The prettier they are, the more people will want to watch. Of course, the music, choreography and quality also plays a big part, but it still falls short, appearance is what people notice first. But BTS did have most of it covered. The music was definitely amazing, the choreography was stunning, and they all look good.

Mocha barked at me, which reeled me back to reality as I realized I had barely eaten. I continued to poke at my food, when I heard a knock on the door.

"That's strange," I thought, since it was way before business hours. I scurried over to open the door, very confused as to why there would be someone here this early. And no, it wasn't the mailman, since they don't need to knock. As I approached the entrance, I caught a glimpse of Jungkook outside through the glass windows.

I quickly rushed over and opened the door and ushered him in, scolding him for coming so early in the morning while it was snowing so heavily.

"You could've caught a cold!" I nagged, poking his cheek. "How're you going to perform if you're sick?"

He laughed like a little kid, and gave me the cheekiest grin I've ever seen. "I don't know," he chuckled, poking me back. "I just wanted to see you again. And also I wanted to make up for not visiting yesterday."

I blinked a few times, staring at him with a bored expression, before sighing again. "Well, did you even have breakfast? It's literally 7 AM."

"No," He replied, "But I'm not hungry."