Day 94; khr/jjk

KHR

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother anymore. I've tried so hard, over and over to forget him, only for him to come flashing back through my mind once more. Forget him, I tell myself. Over and over again, that's all I could do, hoping that eventually he would just vanish from my mind. And surprisingly, it worked. I stopped thinking about him.

And then here he comes again, stumbling back into my life with a look on his face that was so filled with panic and desperation, I was almost tempted to offer him the same kindness I offered him when we first met. But now, now the only thing on my mind is not him, but deja vu. My head is constantly filled with memories of our old escapades, back when things were all happy and good. And it hurts. Just remembering what I lost when he left me, it makes my heart ache with a pain I would have never anticipated. And I... I just don't know what to do anymore. What am I supposed to do after he spilled his heart out to me yesterday? How am I supposed to react? How am I supposed to feel?

What was he going to say at the end?

"I love you?" I wonder out loud, catching the attention of Sejun.

"Excuse me?" he says.

"Ah, nothing. Just thinking," I reply.

"About what?" he asks. "Him?"

I bit my lip. Sejun always caught on quickly. "Yeah, I guess. He said some stuff yesterday that I can't stop thinking about. Things like he got jealous and and didn't wanna leave me, trying to make me hate him and stuff like that."

Sejun snorted. "Told you he was in love. Too late though, he's not coming anywhere near you anymore."

"I mean...that's a bit overprotective."

He sighs, "Well, I guess if you ever actually end up wanted to see him, though I don't know why you would, I'll let it slide. I just don't want you getting hurt again, alright?"

I nod curtly before turning away from Sejun. I lay on a different bed than I'm used to, the bed Mina keeps in her guest room. I share a room with Sejun, but he chooses to sleep on the floor. I snatch my phone off the bedside cabinet and unlock it. I open up my Instagram only to see a message. From none other than Jungkook.

I suck in a breath through my teeth, and I decline his dm request. I then proceed to block the account. He messaged me on the BTS Bighit account, but I knew it was him automatically without needing to read it, because why else would the official Instagram account for BTS message me? However, I did read the message. I mean, it was only two words.

I'm sorry.

"Like that's gonna get you anywhere anymore," I mutter quietly, turning over on my side. I sigh slightly before sitting up and standing up from there.

"I'm gonna go for a walk," I announce, glancing over at Sejun who was busy texting away on his phone. He gives me a short nod to let me know that he heard me, and I pull on a thin coat before heading out. I think I'll head over to the park.

JJK

I sigh again, causing Taehyung to groan.

"What is it now?" Taehyung grumbles.

"Hyorin's moving," I reply.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"Sounds like you're not sure. Maybe you should go check instead of sulking in the corner."

Wow. Taehyung has no mercy left in him, it seems.