Day 10

Friday. December 23, 2016.

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair as he huffed, pulling his surgical mask down slightly to do so. He had browsed countless stores and shops in hopes of finding an appropriate Christmas gift for Hyorin. There was only one problem, however-his mind was blank. He had racked his brain many times to try and come up with something that wasn't too expensive like jewelry, but also something that wasn't too inadequate, but nothing seemed fit his criteria.

The man (why is it so hard for me to call bts men lmao) next to him cast a quick glance at him, noticing his troubled expression. "What's wrong, Jungkook?"

The said man (*cough* fetus) blinked a few times with his eyebrows slightly raised before turning to face the boy (I have to call him a boy I can't lol) who had spoken. "Looking for something? Maybe something for her?" he asked, nudging Jungkook's arm with his elbow playfully, emphasizing the word 'her' in a teasing way. The younger one grumbled, knowing who he was talking about, despite the fact no names were mentioned.

"I don't blame you," the older continued, propping his elbow on Jungkook's shoulder. "Christmas is only two days away."

That was true. With now only two days till the holiday, Jungkook was scrambling to get his hands on a present, but really couldn't think of anything. Despite knowing Hyorin quite well at this point, and knowing that she would probably say something along the lines of "oh, you really didn't have to get me anything," or "oh my god Jungkook, you really shouldn't have," or even just turning down the gift altogether, Jungkook was rather determined to get her something she would be ecstatic about.

Jungkook sighed again, peeking at him through the corner of his eyes. "I honestly don't know anymore, Taehyung. I've never stressed this much over a simple gift before."

Taehyung seemed to be in thought before draping his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. "I'm sure she'll be happy with anything. That's how she is. At least, that's how you described her."

Jungkook's lips formed a thin line as he pursed them. "I suppose."

"Anyways," Taehyung continued, "don't stress too much. You'll find something, don't worry. Now come on, let's go."

Jungkook nodded reluctantly before following his hyung, who had childishly ran ahead urging him to 'hurry the hell up.' Trailing after Taehyung, Jungkook glanced from side to side, hoping to find a shop of some sorts that may hold a potential gift for Hyorin.

"Hey, hey. Jungkook."

"Hmm?"

"Let's go there," Taehyung said, pointing at a small gift shop. "Maybe there'll be something you can get for her."

Jungkook took a look at the said shop, tilting his head slightly before shrugging. "Sure, it's worth a shot, I guess."

And with that said, Jungkook had entered the gift shop to be met with countless charms and little clay and stone sculptures. "Woah..." he mumbled, walking though the aisles of the shop. And then he saw it. A small little snow globe containing a single red rose in the center. It was merely a rose blooming out of the snow in its own little world, yet it caught Jungkook's eye and he immediately reached for it.

As he held the globe in his hand, he held it up to his face. He was surprised at the amount of detail put into the rose. The crimson petals were carved with precision, the green stem lifting the flower proudly. He shook the globe a few times in a circular motion, which kicked up a flurry of iridescent flakes swirling around the rose.