Day 8; khr

Last night went by like a blur. Jungkook took me to a Japanese restaurant and treated me to ramen and sushi. Been a while since I had actually ate a proper meal, so enjoyed every bit of it. We talked a lot about ourselves, mainly past experiences and hidden talents. After dinner, Jungkook whisked me to a nearby park. We didn't do much other than swing on the swing set and talk, though we were the only ones there. By the time I had gotten back to the shelter, it was already 11. Jungkook and Sejun made sure I had gone right to sleep, no matter how much I had complained about the fact I still had a few commissions I needed to finish.

Jungkook was pretty surprised to see my art. He showed me some of his as well, and he was pretty good. He told me that his family was also good at drawing, so he kinda just followed along with it. Either way, I got no work done yesterday so I had set an alarm for 8 this morning to try and get my work done.

Finishing the last page of the last essay we were assigned before break, I slumped down in my chair and sighed happily. Proofreading it one more time, I saved the document and closed the tab, pulling out my drawing tablet to add the final touches to a commission. So here I was, sitting in front of my desk as I scribbled away on my drawing tablet.

"Knock knock."

A voice interrupted my drawing session as I turned around and saw Sejun leaning against the wall. "Who's there?" I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Orange."

"Orange who?"

"Orange you glad I knocked?"

"No, because I had to hear that joke."

My brother placed a hand over his heart in and overly dramatic gesture, and then said, "I'm hurt."

"Good," I replied, giving him a thumbs up. "You should be, after telling that joke."

"Fine then, jeez. What's got you so pissed?"

"Your joke, which, by the way, was absolute trash."

Sejun stifled a laugh and I raised an eyebrow, sighing. "So what did you want?"

"I'm heading out."

"Where?"

"Oh, I don't know, just where ever my feet take me," he says, shrugging.

"You're walking?" I asked in disbelief.

"No."

"Of course you're not," I said rolling my eyes and tossing him the keys. "Get back by at most 8:30 at night, alright? It's already noon."

"Wow, I have a curfew now?"

"Yes, because you're using my belongings. How long are you gonna be in Korea anyways?"

He shrugged again, which irritated me. "Eh, until New Years, I suppose."

I shook my head slightly as I sighed, waving my hand at him, "Fine, fine, just go. I'll see you later."

With a nod, Sejun left my room. I heard the main entrance open and close, and I got up to make myself breakfast and coffee. Humming the tune of Adore U by Seventeen, I grabbed my cup of coffee and headed over to the dogs' room, just to check on them. Sure enough, they were sill sound asleep, snoring softly as they were all cuddled up against each other into one huge ball of fur.

Nothing special had happened yet today, to be honest. Jungkook hasn't visited, he was probably out with the rest of BTS. It was a bit lonely without him here, but nonetheless, I managed. I decided to do a painting with some sort of traditional medium, and I settled on watercolor. I wasn't sure what to draw, except the fact I wanted to do a big piece. Eventually, I chose to do a group painting of BTS, because why not? I've drifted away from realistic paintings anyway, so I figured I could do something I hadn't done in a while.