➳ 9

JACK BRYANT GAY?!

By Ingrid Jones, E!News.

It's no secret that Jack Bryant is openly affectionate to his 'friends', online and in person. From actress Shelley Hennig to her cousin Cara O'Brien. However, Bryant is more... openly affectionate towards his friends Brody Potter and Spencer Chase, the latter of whom is Cara O'Brien's ex-boyfriend.

There has been speculation for a while now that Jack Bryant is hiding his sexuality from his fans, and is actually in a relationship with either Potter or Chase. Recently, fans have began to favour Spenson, a ship made up of Spencer and Jack, ever since they were filmed kissing on the snapchat of Luna 'Moony' Brooks following during a game of Truth or Dare on Brooks' snapchat.

Of course, that could give us a whole new reason as to why Chase and O'Brien, then Brooks, broke up back in 2016. Perhaps the true reason they broke up was that Chase was simply hiding his sexuality, and thus decided to use O'Brien, a long-time friend of his, as a cover. Perhaps that is also the reason O'Brien moved onto now-husband Dylan O'Brien so quickly following the break-up.

 Perhaps that is also the reason O'Brien moved onto now-husband Dylan O'Brien so quickly following the break-up

The most recent photo of Jack Bryant (right) and Spencer Chase (left).

Bryant frequently posts photos of Chase on his Instagram, perhaps more than he does any of his other friends (Potter included). Could this just be a subtle hint towards a secret relationship? Probably.

Leave your thoughts below!

RELATED ARTICLES:

CARA O'BRIEN AFFAIR WITH SPENCER CHASE?!

CARA O'BRIEN AFFAIR WITH JACKSON BRYANT?!

DYLAN O'BRIEN AFFAIR WITH SISTER-IN-LAW LUNA BROOKS?!

DYLAN O'BRIEN AFFAIR WITH TYLER POSEY?!

---

I D K