➳ 41

JACKSON BRYANT HEARTBROKEN?! RELATIONSHIP WITH JASMINE JONES FAILED ONCE MORE!

by Olivia Brady, E!News

As of this Instagram post, it seems as though Jackson Bryant's third relationship with Jasmine 'JJ' Jones has come to an end. This comes to no surprise to us here at E!News, who've done some digging into Bryant's past with Miss. Jones― and boy, was there a lot to dig!

Hailing from the same town, it seems as though Bryant and Jones met in their Freshman Year of High School, and an anonymous source tells us that Bryant was immediately infatuated with her. The source, who attended High School with the pair, then claimed that Jones did not see Bryant the same way for months after, but the two did become close friends in the months it took for her to return his feelings.

The source went on to add that, as a teenager, Jones began to explore her sexuality, often engaging in one-night stands with boys from school after parties where underage drinking was involved. Some nights, Bryant was the one who would give Jones a ride home, having not been drinking himself, preferring to be sober should something happen to one of his friends, including Brody Potter, who remains Bryant's best friend to this day.

"She had a rough life," said the source, "Her Dad was kind of a dick, and she acted out because of it. She pushed people away as a result, myself included."

JJ Jones had a "rough life" which pushed her to act out in order to feel "in control", says our anonymous source

Bryant and Jones relationship lasted for two years, between the ages of sixteen and eighteen, at which time Jones ended the relationship. Another source, Lucy Small, claimed that the reason Jones broke up with Bryant was because he caught her cheating on him with another man, reported to be his own cousin! Small claimed that Jones was known as the 'resident slut' of the school, and that she'd been cheating on Bryant for the entirety of her relationship, even Small's own boyfriend. Bryant apparently wanted to make it work with Jones, to move on from her affairs, but Jones refused to stay with him.

Bryant left his hometown to pursue acting shortly thereafter, but gave up for a brief time and returned home, where he was reunited with his first love. The pair got back together shortly after reuniting, and eventually got engaged. Bryant began focusing on his dreams again, whereas Jones studied music in college, occasionally performing at local gigs in order to secure a small fanbase, some of whom still support her to this day, even though her dream of becoming a musician never took off.

Small went on to claim that the engagement did not stop Jones'... promiscuous behaviour. In fact, she went so far as to claim that the engagement only served to fuel her "twisted desire to hurt him". She slept with roughly four different men during the course of their engagement, and a handful more during the time before that. This time, when Bryant caught her in bed with another man, it was him who ended the relationship, once more leaving town to pursue his career, only this time he didn't give up on it.

Whereas Bryant's dreams came to life, Jones gave up on hers, choosing instead to work in the sales department of a local business, and remaining in her home town, where she now lives with her daughter, the product of a short-lived "relationship" between her and one of the men she cheated on Bryant with.

An interviewer for us here at E!News tried to approach Jones on the subject, but Jones became defensive and 'rushed out of the building with her daughter', apparently looking embarrassed.

When approached, a relative of Jones' had this to say: "She's a good girl. She's a good girl, but she made some colossally stupid choices― choices that led her to push away the people that loved her most, and the one person that, I believe, would have loved her forever. There's a few people here to blame― her father, for what he did to her, and the mother who, at the time, did nothing to help save her daughter from making the wrong decisions, but most of all, she is to blame, and she knows that. She knows that this is her fault, and she is working very hard to fix it, not only for herself, but for Jackson, and for the little girl that sees her as a role model. Please, don't hate her for what she's done. Let her heal. Let her breathe. Leave her alone."

We have no word on what brought their most recent relationship to an end, but given Jones' track record, we can only assume that she cheated on Bryant once more, and he decided that enough was enough!

RELATED ARTICLES:

JACKSON BRYANT SINGLE?!

A LOOK BACK ON JACK & CARA'S BEST MOMENTS!

SEASON 3 OF THE SHADOWHUNTERS IS WELL UNDERWAY!

---

i... don't know...