➳ 18

JACK BRYANT BACK TOGETHER WITH EX-FIANCÉE?

For the last two weeks, Jack Bryant (known for his role as Jace Wayland on Freeform's Shadowhunters) has been MIA from the social media scene. He hasn't even been commenting on his friends' posts like he usually does. There hasn't been a single post from or regarding him since this photograph surfaced on the Instagram profiled of Jasmine 'JJ' Jones, the woman revealed to be his ex-fiancée just a few days before.

There have been some reports of Bryant being sighted in his hometown, holding hands and also kissing his ex-fiancée. None of his friends have spoken up about it, but Cara O'Brien has been said to have fallen 'sick with worry' following Bryant's disappearance.

Earlier this morning, Bryant was spotted boarding a flight back to California, looking 'tired and haggard'.

Could Jack Bryant's relationship with JJ Jones, pictured above, be causing a rift between him and his friends?

Could Bryant's relationship with Jones be the reason behind the rift seemingly forming between him and his friends? Not even Brody Potter, Bryant's friend since childhood, has spoken up about the rumours circulating regarding Bryant, Jones, and their relationship. Could this be the end of the 'squad' that fans have come to know and love?

We hope not, and we'll be sure to keep you posted with any updates!

RELATED ARTICLES:

THE END OF 'SPENSON'?

WHO IS JASMINE 'JJ' JONES? AND IS SHE WORTH THE BREAKDOWN OF JACK BRYANT'S RELATIONSHIPS WITH HIS CLOSEST FRIENDS?

CARA O'BRIEN: "JACK'S BECOME LIKE A BROTHER TO ME IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT HIM."

---