➳ 20

JACK BRYANT BACK IN CALIFORNIA.

Following the article posted just this morning regarding his recycled relationship with Jasmine 'JJ' Jones, actor Jack Bryant was pictured in LAX as he was greeted by Cara O'Brien and Spencer Chase. The three reportedly looked "worse for wear", with Bryant apparently even looking "guilty" for the pain he'd inflicted upon his friends with his disappearance— one that they were apparently not consulted on beforehand, only finding out when he didn't answer their calls, if the comments on this one of Jones' Instagram posts are anything to go by.

Speculation arose that Bryant's friends had, for some reason, turned their back on him in the time before he disappeared, roughly thirteen hours after returning home from the town he fled right back to. It was even reported that he would not be welcomed with warm arms when he, eventually, returned, which turned out to be a lot sooner than anyone expected.

That wasn't the case, however, as the handful of witnesses to Bryant's return that were at LAX this morning were said to have seen Cara O'Brien, who introduced Bryant to his current group of friends, immediately wrapped him into a hug before he'd finished speaking. Spencer Chase, O'Brien's ex-boyfriend and the other half of popular ship 'spenson', was the next to hug him before the trio exited the airport, with Chase carrying his carry-on bag and O'Brien offering a hand with the heavier luggage. In the parking lot outside, one of our own photographers claimed to have spotted Paisley Smith, O'Brien's best friend and girlfriend of Tyler Posey, asleep in O'Brien's car, only waking up when Bryant knocked on the window.

 In the parking lot outside, one of our own photographers claimed to have spotted Paisley Smith, O'Brien's best friend and girlfriend of Tyler Posey, asleep in O'Brien's car, only waking up when Bryant knocked on the window

Chase and O'Brien went to collect Bryant from the airport.

It seems that the rumours citing that Bryant's relationship with his friends, O'Brien and Chase in particular, would be ruined following his disappearance were wrong. Possibly even laughable to the trio, who were seen laughing with each other, despite their obvious exhaustion, as they left the airport.

Brody Potter, Bryant's childhood best friend, who shares an apartment with Bryant and Chase, wasn't present in the collection of Bryant. One could assume that he isn't as forgiving as O'Brien and Chase, who seemed not to hesitate in forgiving him for whatever it was that transpired between them.

We hope Potter forgives him soon! Fans would be lost without #Pottant.

RELATED ARTICLE:

CARA O'BRIEN AND JACK BRYANT AFFAIR!

TYLER POSEY AND PAISLEY SMITH TO GET ENGAGED?

O'BRIEN FAMILY SPOTTED HAVING A DAY OUT AT THE BEACH!

---