➳ 10

JACK BRYANT SECRET ENGAGEMENT?!

Olivia Brady, E!News.

Earlier today, Jack Bryant posted this photo to his Instagram of close friend and actress, Shelley Hennig. It's not the photo itself that intrigued us, however, but rather the comments below it. Following fellow E!News journalist Ingrid Jones' comment speculating Bryant's sexuality, a previously unknown woman, under the handle jasminejones, commented: '@enews no wonder he called off our engagement so suddenly, if only i knew he was just hiding his sexuality'.

Before today, there has been no mention of Bryant's romantic history, and most have even speculated that he's simply in the closet or secretly dating Spencer Chase or Brody Potter. However, Jones' comment pushed people to dig further into Bryant's past, even finding some old (very old) photos of the woman on his Instagram page which hadn't been deleted. Only a few remain, according to this Instagrammer, Jade Murphy.

Pictured Above: Jasmine 'JJ' Jones, Jack Bryant's ex-fiancée, taken from Jack's instagram by murphyjade

Bryant was quick to delete the comment, and when questioned (via Instagram or Twitter), his friends refrained from answering, simply ignoring questions sent their way by fans and us here at E!News. His friends are probably simply respecting his privacy, and denying the fans what they want to hear. We hope that Bryant, or even Jones, speak up about the whole ordeal soon. Of course, we wouldn't be surprised if someone investigated further. Whatever the case, we here at E!News will report any updates regarding the topic.

RELATED ARTICLES:

WHO'S THE TRUE FATHER OF CARA O'BRIEN'S SECOND CHILD?

AURORA O'BRIEN OR DELILAH MILLS, WHO IS REALLY DYLAN O'BRIEN'S DAUGHTER?

LUNA 'MOONY' BROOKS AND DYLAN SPRAYBERRY FINALLY DATING?

---