Training with the Girls

Hello everyone it's me and this is a new chapter for all of you guys. Right now you have 2 girls that like you and you got no clue at the moment. So now let's 'Dive' in to this chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's Monday and it has been exactly a week since the match against Cecilia. We are in class and
Ms. Orimura had an announcement to make.

"Today will be the first day of practical training"then looked at Ichika and said" And Mr.Orimura your personal IS has arrived today and you will be using it during practical training"

"Yes Ms. Orimura. Do you have it in hand right now?" Ichika replied

"In fact I do it's right here the Bayakushiki" Ms. Orimura said while giving him a wooden box with a metal liking wrist band.

"Is that it?" Ichika asked.

"Yes it is Mr. Orimura, do you have a problem with it" Ms. Orimura said with a death stare.

"No, none at all ma'am" he replied while sweating bullets.

Ichika took the metal wrist band and put it on to his right wrist. Then Ms. Orimura said.

"We will be going to be on the taining field for the practical training today, now go to the locker room and get changed and head to the arena"

Everyone got up and headed to the locker room. I walked with Ichika, Houki, and Cecilia. Cecilia then grabbed my left arm and hugged it while we walked. Houki saw what was happening and she grabbed my right arm and did the same thing. Now I had a girl hugging each of my arms. And I don't even know what's going on, so I left it alone.

When we got the the locker room me and Ichika went to the males section and got changed in to our 2 piece IS suits that we have to wear under the IS unit. Mine being light gray and silver. Ichika's was dark blue and white.

When we were done we walked out in to the arena. I had my Ace of Spades necklace out of the IS suit so the IS was able to deploy right. Ichika had the Bayakushiki on his right wrist.

Everyone else from our class were already on the training field. They were in single file lines in front of Ms. Yamada who was wearing a blue looking track suit.

I looked at the training field, there was solid dirt ground and walls on 2 sides of the field. When we finally got to the class we got in to the back row of the lines. Then Ms. Orimura walked in front of the class in a white and black track suit. Then she said.

"For today's lesson we will be practicing using the basic controls of the IS. (Y/n), Orimira, Alcott your up first"

"Yes ma'am" we said in sync.

I deployed Silver Ace with a bright silver light coming off the Ace of Spades as it deployed. I had my 2 5 foot rail guns lowered to behind me pointing to the sky since we weren't in a battle for one and so I didn't scare everyone with 2 5 foot rail guns pointing at them. I hovered their as it is a basic control for using a IS.

Cecilia deployed Blue Tears. And I noticed that her IS was her blue ear ring she had in her left ear. When she was done she just hovered an inch of the ground.