4th Generation

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter You went shopping with Charlotte, Start of the beach trip, and 5 girlfriends that fight with each other half of me the time. Now let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
It was dinner time of the first day of the beach trip. I was sitting in between Charlotte and Cecilia kneeling on the ground eating. I then took a bite of sashimi with a very small piece of wasabi on top dipped in a soy sauce.

"Fresh wasabi is great, it's the real deal" I say after I finished chewing.

"The real deal?" Charlotte says confused.

She then grabs the entire pile of wasabi on her tray with her chop sticks and eats it. I notice what she did and gasped. She turned a little red and held her nose as she tasted the wasabi. She was trying to hold it together as she wined and had tears in her eyes.
Then I asked.

"How are you holding up Charl?"

"I fell okay thanks for asking,it was particularly flavorful and delicious" Charlotte wined as she continued to hold her nose.

I then give her my water.

"I thought you would of known better then to do something like that" I say to her.

She then gulps down half of my water and gives it back to me. I then looked next to me to see Cecilia looking very uncomfortable.

"Are you feeling alright Cecilia?, if you can't kneel for a longtime maybe you should move to a table instead" I tell her.

"Its quite alright darling" she then looks away from me "and compared to the effort it took me to secure this place at the table this is nothing"

"Cecilia are you and the other girls still trying to compete for me even though all five of you are dating me?" I asked.

"No thats not what's happening" Cecilia says waving her hands in front of her.

I lift an eye brow as she laughs nervously.

I then see Houki looking at me with a hard stare. She did not look happy. It's probably because she can't sit next to me.

I then look back to Cecilia who gives out from the kneeling position.

"Cecilia if it's that uncomfortable I can feed you. We're dating after all" I say.

"Do you really mean that! It would be a offal shame if all this food goes to waste" Cecilia says with stars in her eyes.

"Why wouldn't I feed you Cecilia. You are one of the girls I love" I say back with a smile.

She then gives me her chopsticks quickly. I grab the chopsticks from her hands. I then grab a piece of sashimi an put a small piece of wasabi on it.

"Sashimi first"

"Not to much wasabi"

"Say ahh Dear"

"Ahh" she says as I feed her the thin cut meat.

The other girls in the room see and make comments filed with jealousy and envy.