Start of Summer Break

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter!. If you have read every single comment on in this book then you will be excited about this chapter. The Ova episode for season 1. Last chapter You and the girls faced off against The Gospel a unmanned IS unit. At the end of the chapter you almost got a lemon with Houki till the other 4 girls interviened. Now without a further a do let's get into this hot chapter.

Make your guess on girl or girls before you start reading.

P.S: there will be a few chapters before I get to season 2.

~~~~~

POV: Charlotte

Part 1.

It has been a little more than a week since summer break started. It was saterday and I was standing in front of (Y/n)'s house. I looked at the engraved stone plate with his last name on it to double check. I was standing in front of the gate to his house.

"Its okay, it's okay he said he would be home today" I said to my self.

I then hestently was about to hit the bell and intercom button next to the gate then I hear someone behind me.

"Oh hey Charl" (Y/n) says.

"(Y/n)" I say as I turn around and give him a hug.

He hugs me back and gives me a kiss.

"How's my favorite French girl been?" He asks as he looked down at me as we still hugged eachother.

"I've been great, just have been waiting to see you again" I reply.

"So shall we head inside" he says.

"Oui, we shall" I say back.

POV: You

I open the gate with my key and we walk to the front door. I unlock the door and we both walk in to my 2 story house that I live with my sister in. I had the grocery bag that I had in my had onto the kitchen counter. Charlotte sat on the (L) shaped couch in the living room and put her purse on the coffee table. As I was pouring her some barley tea and she admired the house.

"This house is so clean and organized. Who's been doing the house hold chores?" Charlotte asks me.

"I have, Alexis is to busy to do any house work, she's not here much. So yeah" I reply.

"Ohh I understand. (Y/n) will be a fantastic house husband" Charlotte says then thinks out loud.

"So I will be a fantastic house husband Charlotte" I say as I place the cup of barley tea on a coaster in front of her.

"Wha, can you read my mind (Y/n)" she says as her cheeks become red.

She then starts to drink the tea to hide her blush.

"You were thinking out loud Charl"

"I was, hahaha" Charlotte says after she puts the barley tea down on the coaster and laughs nervously.

"Do you want to work on that now?" I ask as I sit down next to her.

"O-on w-what?" She stutters with a red face.