Final Showdown

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter the semi-finals went down, you won against Tatenashi and Madoka loss to a U.S. contender with just about no known public knowledge about her.

~~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I'm in the infirmary with Madoka, waiting for my finals match. Tatenashi decided to go do some digging on this Marissa girl due to her match with Madoka. I sat in a chair next to Madoka's bed as she rested.

"Feel better?" I ask Madoka.

"Yeah, some rest will do good for me" Madoka replied.

My phone rings and I pick it up to see that my finals match will be starting soon "I need to go, my finals match starts soon" I tell her as I stand up.

"Go kick that bitches ass for me" She tells me as she held my hand.

"I will" I say then planted a kiss on her lips "Love you"

"Love you too"She replied.

"Now get some rest, I'll see you later" I say before walking out of the infirmary.

As I made my way down the hall, I could only think about how this match was going to end. If I win, I show my mother that I'm not a worthless child because of something my father did. If I lose, I show my mother that she was right from the get go. I will not allow that. The match was being held in the main arena, for obvious reasons of course since it's the final match. I get to the launch pad and summoned Silver Ace.

"Ready for Battle (Y/n)!" Silvia says with glee.

"Silvia, can I ask you something?" I ask her.

"Anything" She states.

"Would you....be disappointed if I did lose this match?" I ask her.

I hear her gasp "I would never!, because I know that you'll always give everything you got! Even if you lose I would know that much"

I smile "Thank you"

"Both finalist please enter the Arena" I hear the announcer say.

"Here we go" I say to myself before launching off the launch pad.

I land and I see Marissa with her IS, Hammer Head. It look like nothing had happened to it during the match with Madoka, the mini gun was perfectly fine, almost brand new kind of perfect and there were no slash marks on the chest.

"You must have a fast repair crew to of been able to repair the damage from your last match" I say to Marissa.

"It's only natural since our pride is on the line" Marissa replies in a monotone voice as she readied her hammer.

I pull out King and Queen "Well I've got stuff on the line as well , so I will not hold back"

"And neither will I" She tells me.

Begin Match

Without missing a beat, I charged at Marissa with King leading the way to attack. There was zero way Marissa's IS would be fast enough to evade my charge. I swing King and cut her mini gun right off it's mount. She tries to swing at me but missed by a lot and her hammer hit the ground. She growled away the miss and I slashed her back. I jumped back and anchored down before charging up my railguns. Marissa was startled a bit and turned around to see my fully charged railguns. I fired both rail guns off and both projectiles hit her right in the chest, creating a explosion and a dust cloud. As the dust cloud started to settle, Marissa was using her hammer as support as she was on one knee.