Upgrade

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was small with you waking up and adding Amber to the harem.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was a nice outside today but today I was still in the hospital sleeping. Yesterday I woke up after a week of being unconscious. I wake up from my sleep and I find Amber facing me, cuddling into my chest. I smile to myself before I see her open her eyes.

"Morning" She says before cuddling deeper into my chest.

"Isn't the maid supposed to be up first?" I ask her.

"Right now I am not your maid, I am your lover" She tells me.

"I'll buy that excuse then" I tell her. Pull her hip closer to mine and she purrs seductively as I do "are you a cat now?"

"No" She says then pulls my head closer to hers "A lion to be specific"

"Is that so"

"Yes"  she said before pulling me in the rest of the way for a kiss.

The kiss lasted a few seconds before we parted. She gets out of the hospital bed, showing off her rocking body in the light than last night in the dark. She walks over to the bathroom and she starts the water for the shower. I try to move my self off the bed as I tried not to tear a stitch open.  I then notice a small envelope next to the hospital bed. I pick it up and opened it.

"Are you going to take a shower?" Amber asks me.

"Hold on a sec" I say.

Inside the envelope was a piece of paper and 2 pills. I look at the paper and it was a typed note.

Dear (Y/n)-kun

Hello!!, I know your in the hospital right now, duh since I'm putting this next to your bed. Anyway here are some pills I made for you and that blue haired girl of yours so you can get back into an IS in no time. I also have some thing for you after you get out of the hospital. I'll see you soon (Y/n)-kun!!!

-Tabane the Genius

XOXO

P.S: Nice Maid

I set the envelope and one of the pills down. I walked over to the bathroom and I see Amber's bra and panty's on the floor.

"When did me taking a shower consist of you getting naked?" I asked her as I leaned on the door frame.

"I wanted to take a shower first" She says while inside the shower "I also have to help you with your bandages" she added.

I hear the water turn off and she grabs the towel that was next to the shower. After a a minute or 2 she steps out of the shower with the towel around her body.

"Can you get me my uniform please? I'm going to get ready before dealing with your bandages" Amber says.I grab her maid uniform and handed it to her. She then closed the door.

"I hope she doesn't take like an hour in getting ready like most girls. Thankfully my girlfriends aren't like most girls"

Soon after I  finished my thought, the door opens revealing a perfectly dressed and ready Amber. Her hair was perfectly dry while her uniform was on correctly.

"Woah, are you a ninja or something? How did you get ready so fast?" I say.

"I would of used the word knight" Amber tells me.