Day of the School Festival

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter the situation between you and Tatenashi became more of a relationship in the end of it, but whether the girls would let it happen is a different story.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was about 9 o'clock at night and I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom while in a undershirt and basket ball shorts. I was going to head to bed early tonight since the school festival was towmarrow, crazy days like this are always tiring. For the past week during class we have been preparing everything for the maid cafe, the only thing I didn't like about that process is when the girls in the class tried to get my measurements so they could make a butlers outfit. The memory sends a shiver down my spine.

"They were doing too much touching and not enough measuring" I say to my self then spited the tooth paste out of my mouth.

I go to put the toothbrush back in my mouth to continue what I was doing but I hear my name being called.

"(Y/n)~" I hear a girls voice call out to me.

I walk out of the bathroom with the toothbrush in my mouth. I look around the corner where the beds are and I see Tatenashi laying on my bed on her stomach in one of my dress shirts. She was only wearing the dress shirt and nothing else. She giggles as she moved her legs up and down.

"What the?, Tatenashi what are you doing my room?" I ask her "and why are you wearing only a dress shirt" I then see that the shirt wasn't bottomed up "thats unbuttoned...."

She giggles and sits up abit with her boobs almost hanging out but the shirt where covering them partially.

"I wanted you to give me one of your massages, everyone says your really good at them, it's so I can be relaxed for tomarrows school festival~" Tatenashi says a bit seductivly.

I sigh "okay, just let me finish up in the bathroom" I tell her then walked back into the bathroom.

Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom I looked at my bed and Tatenashi wasn't laying on it. I then feel a pair of hands wrap around my chest and a pair of boobs on my back.

"I'm ready for your message, but are you?" She says quietly into my ear.

I could feel Tatenashi's soft skin as her left hand went up my shirt feeling my stomach and chest.

"Of course I am, the real question is are you 'really' ready for one of my messages" I tell her and got out of her grasp then turned to her.

"Yes I am ready" she replies.

"Don't choke on those words in 10 minutes" I say to her while stretching out my hands.

{10 minutes later}

Tatenashi was laying on my bed with out my dress shirt on. She was panting slightly with a blush on her cheeks that were almost as dark as her ruby colored eyes.

"If one of the girls walked in and saw this I would be dead for sure"

"I wasn't ready for that, that felt amazing~" she says to me as she laied her head on my pillow.