Cliche

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was simply a lemon with Madoka.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's Saturday now, meaning that there was little more then a week left before the tournament. I was walking back to my room after training for almost the entire day, I should of given my self a break or two, I'm fucking hungry.

"I hope Tatenashi's home right now and made dinner......uhh, curry sounds so good right now"

I get to the door and I see that it's unlocked. I opened the door and I see Tatenashi and Kanzashi in the naked apron cliche.

"Welcome back dear!~" Tatenashi says with joy.

"W-welcome B-back..." Kanzashi says, very embarrassed.

"I think I'm seeing things...." I say as I wiped my eyes.

"Do you want to have dinner first?~" Tatenashi questions.

"O-or maybe a bath?" Kanzashi asks as her cheeks were beet red.

"Or maybe, you.want.us?~" Tatenashi said.

"Can I have all three?..." I asked before I closed the doors

"So bold (Y/n)~" Tatenashi says before going up to me and kissing me with very much initiative, Kanzashi watched while not knowing what to do next. We kissed until we needed a breath of air with a thick string of saliva connecting us.

"Now that's a kiss~" Tatenashi says seductively then motioned to "Go on Kanzashi, kiss (Y/n)"

Tatenashi pushes her sister from behind before she's almost right in front of me to the left a bit. Kanzashi's face was still beet red as I leaned in and kissed her. I didn't do as complex of a kiss like with Tatenashi, just a simple kiss with a hint of tongue. When I separated from my kiss with Kanzashi, I feel my pants drop. I look down and I see Tatenashi on her knees.

"Wow, your a naughty boy, getting a hard on after kissing pure little Kanzashi like that~" Tatenashi tells me.

"I need to eat before we do this" I tell her.

"Aww c'mon (Y/n), why don't you have desert before dinner~" Tatenashi says before putting my cock in her mouth.

Tatenashi moved my cock in and out of her mouth while wrapping her tongue around it like a lollipop. Tatenashi look up at me with a hot and seductive face as she sucked my cock and fondled her right breast, but Kanzashi on the other hand was watching, hesitant on what to do next. Tatenashi notices Kanzashi's hesitance and pulls my cock out of her mouth then stands up and looks at Kanzashi.

"Say, want to give it a try sis?" Tatenashi asks Kanzashi.

"M-my heart isn't ready yet.." Kanzashi says as she gripped her chest.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Kanzashi" I tell Kanzashi.

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just..." Kanzashi replies as her cheeks were the deepest color of red I've ever seen.

Tatenashi grabs Kanzashi and sets her on her knees right in front of my cock "Oh don't be like that when you have such a wonderful thing in front of her (Y/n)"