The Gospel

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter your older sister Alexis had a little chat with your girlfriends. Tabane Shinonino showed up and gave Silver Ace a insane overhaul and gave Houki her personal IS, The world now has two 4th Generation IS units. Yours and Houki's the Akatsubaki.

P.S: last chapter I forgot to tell you that there is no change to the appearance of Silver Ace.

Now let's dive into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
After the alert Ms. Orimura ordered us to follow her. She called Alexis to meet us at where ever we were going. When we arrived at our destination we were in a room filled with computers,moniters, and a large screen in front of a table that was a screen it's self. Alexia was already in the room. Me, Ichika, Houki, Cecilia, Rin, Charlotte, and Laura sat at the table as Ms. Orimura and Ms. (L/n) stood in front of the large monitor.

When the teachers started to assess the situation to us they brought up unknown data onto the larg monitor.

"Two hours ago the Silvario Gospel, a 3rd Generation IS nicknamed The Gospel jointly developed by America and Israel went rouge. The reports indicate the unit began running wild during test maneuvers that were being carried out in the seas near Hawaii. Word has now come that it has dissappeared from the area it was originally observed. What's important is that according to our information it's unmanned" Ms. Orimura explains.

"The hell. Unmanned" I say.

"As you can see satellite tracking can indicate that The Gospel will be passing through our airspace just two kilometers from our present coordinates. That will occur 50 minutes from now. The orders we have just received from the Academy's board of directors makes us responsible for handling this situation" Ms. Orimura continued.

"As we speak the rest of our instructors are taking the training units and locking down the Air and Sea perimeters. The rest of the action will be handled by the students with personal units" Ms. (L/n) says.

"Say what?!" Ichika freaks.

"In any words we are the ones to stop the out of control IS" Laura says.

"It looks like that is what's happening" I say.

"Before we begin the official mission brief, this is the time for any questiones" Ms. Orimura asks.

I raise my hand and ask.

"Do you need my new specs and data for this to make a strategy?"

"That would be very helpful" Ms.
(L/n) replies.

I take off my necklace and pull out a cable from the table and plug it into the back of the Ace of spades. The specs and data was uploaded to the system in a matter of seconds. I took out the cable and put on my necklace back on after it finished. Ms. Orimura, Ms. (L/n), and Ms. Yamada look at the newly uploaded specs.

"Holy Mother Of God what happened to the specs their insane" Alexis almost yelled.

"Tabane overhauled the guts of the IS. And now it's the most high speced IS in the world, also now a 4th Generation IS with Houki's new personal IS the Akatsubaki" I say.